Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Japanese Celica
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Doge
Got the splitters straight from Japan off that post in the Buying/Selling forum. Since my car was getting fixed anyways the body shop said they would put them on for free...so here they are! smile.gif
Pardon the bad quality, i dont have a dig. camera so i had to use my digital video camera so they're nothing special.

user posted image
Doge
user posted image

user posted image
Doge
user posted image

user posted image
Doge
Technical Difficulties......problem solved=) thanks for the offer though gt2.
Matthew
if you have aol instant messenger you can im me at igotta5SFEturbo

and i can host em for ya
macavely
sweet
Matthew
one thing though

all celicas are japanese.

but i get it
Coomer
Those look so sweet! I didn't think they'd look that good, but I really, really like the way those look! smile.gif
FallenHero
tell me about it. That looks amazing.

Jon
Magic
Great!!!Sharp!!!! smile.gif
ghostdog
looks awesome! I was worried the front splitter would look kinda weird in non ss-3 colors (ie: not white) but it looks even better. can't wait until I get mine. wink.gif smile.gif
Cragspider
That looks really good, put some side skirts on and you will be set on the looks.
Bryan
GT-4
who did you buy them from? Is it charlie97? If so im still waiting on my rear extentions...hmmm

3TST
They look great man!
It's amazing the transformation it makes.

Ummm! might have to get these for mine.
SpedToe169
Wow!! Those really do look great! I'm not normally one for body mods, but those totally look like they belong. How much did it cost you to purchase them? Man I wish I had the 96+ front facia...
FallenHero
QUOTE (Doge @ Aug 18, 2003 - 3:23 AM)
user posted image

user posted image

Honestly, this is the only celica I've seen that I thought the 96+ front end looked better than the 94-95

Jon
Lar-
Another pair of side skirts to go along would be awesome.

smile.gif smile.gif
Doge
Thanks alot guys. I never thought i would get my car to look like this. I thought i was goign to have to pay a thousand bucks to get a body kit and all that junk. But it only cost me 340 for the splitters...40 to wire the money to Japan...and since my car was getting fix anyways they put them on for free. But yes...i definately need side skirts...DEFINATELY! Thanks for all the positive input. Keep it coming...im really enjoying how many people double take my car now! HAHA! People see it and dont know what it is so they have to look again.

P.S. I got them from chirsc. Email him at sales@hediko.com. From the time i started talking to him to the time i got the splitters it took 11 days...from Japan thats incredible. This guy knows what he's doing.
SiKBOY
That car looks **** HOT!. Its amazing how much some simple splitter can change the cars look. I might have to get me some of those rear spliiters. The car needs some sideskirts but don't go for the Veilside ones or anything too extreme. I dont think that it will flow so maybe the stock sideskirts.

Most businesses in Japan are super efficient and reliable so your on a good thing getting it from there.
Blackdolla
Do those only fit on tht 96+?
Doge
QUOTE (Blackdolla @ Aug 19, 2003 - 3:56 PM)
Do those only fit on tht 96+?

Yes, Blackdolla, they only fit the 96-99 bumpers.

Page 2 is MINE! biggrin.gif
Coomer
Wow, that's fast shipping and a pretty good price! smile.gif

QUOTE (Doge @ Aug 19, 2003 - 4:18 PM)
Page 2 is MINE! biggrin.gif

Actually, page two isn't yours, considering some people choose to view a different number of posts per page. rolleyes.gif
Doge
oh..............crud =)
FallenHero
What web page does chrisc deal through? Also, he works out of china. : )

Jon
Doge
No web page that i know of. The box everything was sent in was from Central Honk Kong. So you would be right...Japanese Celica sounds so much better though. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.