Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Knoxville Get Together
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
PowellCelica
Hey, i know there are a few guys in Knoxville, TN that have celica's on here. Lets all get together one night and go to hooters or something. I'd be up for it sometime. Kinda interested in seeing everyone's cars. Let me know what you think, and if you have any ideas on what to do! Later~
Cragspider
Yeah there are a couple on here. But boy did you miss out this summer. We had a meet out in the Pegion Forge Gatlinburg area this past June. We had 12 cars and a lot of fun. Keep checking the boards, there may be another one in Nov some time.
Bryan
FallenHero
How about a south east meet at nopi next month???

Jon
Cragspider
QUOTE (FallenHero @ Aug 19, 2003 - 12:35 AM)
How about a south east meet at nopi next month???

Jon

And there is going to be one. Check on Celica.net, they had one last year and are doing it again this year.
Bryan
PlanetFuzz
I wanted to go to the pigeon forge meet but I missed it. I am from Knoxville and I've seen 3 guys from knox on here. Maybe we could arrrange a southeast meet.
Cragspider
Well, like I said, keep an eye on the boards. Im still tossing around the idea of having another meet this fall out there. But if your wanting a S.E meet then good luck. For it to happen it would almost take a day at the tracks or something to get alot of people out there. Plus the P.F. meet is preaty much a S.E. meet. We had guys from TN, NC, KY, VA, GA, come. When we have it again in the summer theres gona be some guys from Fl that are gona make it because of the last turn out and the things that we did.
Bryan
PowellCelica
Sweet i'll stay tuned for the P. F. meet then! I can't wait!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.