Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOOHOO!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
torhne
oh man! im so excited, i got my car out of the shop yesterday, only my front bumper for invader body kit is on, but the rest is coming in the spring, and for now its just all red instead of the red/black combo im going to do, But that is another spring-time project smile.gif

anyways, all i have been doing since yesterday is driving. i just go for random drives up through the twisties around here. i do need snow tires though, since the roads are slushy kindasad.gif

but yeah, i am sooooo happy. I'm sure a lot of you will classify this as a BS post, but its more of a thank you post for the community, you guys helped so much with this car, and pics will be coming as soon as i can find the cable for my camera smile.gif
Shigexile
yaaaay
easternpiro1
pics or BAN!
torhne
still looking for my cable for my camera! i think my dog ate it :-s stupid speedometer keeps going out though. Like it will work fine all day, then i stop and park it for a while and when i go back out it will work intermittently, like 0-20, then it sticks, and i smack the dash and it will go to 40, keep smacking the dash, and it will get up to speed. but i have to go do my drivers test over again tommorow and i have to have a working speedo frown.gif(((

ps. i just forgot to get it renewed in time so i have to take the damn drivers test over again :<
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.