Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sad thing
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Chrobis
Well the other day I was driving along, actually on my way to meet up with another 6th gener, and as I am driving through south central I see another 6th gen, black, and a little beat up... no big deal. Then 30 seconds later I see a 6th gen coupe parked with those paper license plates, I supose they just bought it from a dealer or something that the plates were removed, but it had to be a new car for them atleast... it was a nice blueish color and it was in good condition, happy for them smile.gif .... Then I meet up with the other 6th gener and he has a pretty nice car (toyceli8) and so I'm kinda stoked by now, seen 3 other celi's (4 including mine) So anyways on the drive home like an hour later I SEE ANOTHER 6TH GEN! W00t! so I catch up to it and sadly, very sadly, (those with weak stomachs shield eyes now) it has an "SI R" sticker plastered where the "GT" emblem usually is (if you have a gt that is) I so wanted to follow him home and steal that celi and find her a good home where she wont be abused with nasty stickers! ARGH! what a way to end the day after seeing all those 6th gens....
Stipt
*vomits* Ahh man I shouldn't have read that last part, you warned us people with weak stomach. Ugh...man I am so disgusted by that. You should steal it and find her a nice home, take that sticker off and clean her up really nice. frown.gif Poor celi is being humiliated with that *sniffles* Save her!
PlanetFuzz
*blows chunks everywhere*
DoodieHead
hey, they couldve had a b16a1 sir swapped in there, they were just supportin it lol
Chrobis
it wasn't even clean... it was dirty, a little banged up, and completly stock!
FallenHero
I'd a followed him... I heard a car with LOUD pipes blast past me tonight. Looked back and thought it was a Skyline(tail lights fooled me.) Turned around and cought him... to discover a Impalla with loud pipes.... : (

Jon
KAMiX
Why oh why?

confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.