Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Full Tech Manuals
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
GriffGirl
Okay, so I'm reading through here and I stumble upon a thread mentioning my fabulousness and how it relates to the tech manual... laugh.gif I downloaded it from the Celicatech site, but for ease and convenience, I've zipped the files into archives and posted them on my own site, so here ya go for whoever needs it!

The files are zipped, so you will need WinZip (PC) or Stuffit Expander (Mac) or something similar to extract the files. Some of the archives are very large - if you're on dial-up, forget it.

Full Manual for 1994-1995 USDM Celicas

Electrical Wiring Diagrams for 1994-1995 USDM Celicas

1996 USDM Toyota Celica Repair Manual
Screenshot of the contents of the .zip archive:

88-93 MK2 (350 MB)
Screenshot:

1990 Celica Alltrac

1994 GT4 Supplement

3S-GE with 3S-GTE Supplement (published 1993-94)

This is discussed in the stickies too... but here's the link again to the 94 manual Celicatech posting http://www.celicatech.com/imagearchive/bgb...94_6gmanual.htm

Second Edit: file names on server shortened, links updated to avoid possible unzipping issues for WINDOWS users!
Edit 3: MK2 and Alltrac manuals added
Edit 4: Added 3S-GE/3S-GTE Manuals
Stogbob
THANK YOU!!!! biggrin.gif
djyohimbe
Thank you! You don't know how long I've been looking for this!
Mangozac
I've had a copy of the manual from Celica Tech and it's the best thing EVER! Most times that I've had something happen with the Celica it's just been a matter of looking at the manuals to work out what's going on.
stephen_lee
I love you
biggrin.gif lol
thanks
djspike
now correct me if i am wrong but these manuals are for a 94, which work great for a OBD I celica. I have the whole 96 Toyota celica manual, which is useful for all those OBD II celicas. maybe GriffGirl would like to host it on her site.
99Celica
bump for obd2
GriffGirl
QUOTE(djspike @ Jan 31, 2008 - 7:04 PM) [snapback]636707[/snapback]
now correct me if i am wrong but these manuals are for a 94, which work great for a OBD I celica. I have the whole 96 Toyota celica manual, which is useful for all those OBD II celicas. maybe GriffGirl would like to host it on her site.

I would be more than happy to host the 96 manual. PM me about it and I'll post it up today. biggrin.gif
djspike
pm sent
GriffGirl
bump for New and Improved Flavor
crandsberry
You and djspike are my freakin heroes!!
djspike
Thanks GriffGirl for hosting it.
Rusty
oh no 3SGE/japanese version yet?
rjbibeau
i sha'll bow now
djyohimbe
QUOTE(GriffGirl @ Feb 1, 2008 - 8:57 AM) [snapback]636841[/snapback]

QUOTE(djspike @ Jan 31, 2008 - 7:04 PM) [snapback]636707[/snapback]

I would be more than happy to host the 96 manual. PM me about it and I'll post it up today. biggrin.gif

Awesome!!
CelicaST_CALI
u are sooooo awesome,Whered u get these.
thespacepanda
This needs to be stickied.
GriffGirl
QUOTE(Rusty @ Feb 7, 2008 - 8:25 PM) [snapback]639243[/snapback]
oh no 3SGE/japanese version yet?

!!!

You post it and I'll host it! biggrin.gif
bman
wow thanks!
stephen_lee
Sticky!
i had to go through like 5 pages of search results to dig this up again kindasad.gif
njccmd2002
the 1996 is not working for some reasons, some files cannot be read frown.gif
GriffGirl
IIRC, some of the '96 files are jpegs, you'll need something you can view jpegs in to view it. Sorry, it was the best I could do.
joehernandez
thanks a lot!!!
thumbsup.gif
njccmd2002
QUOTE (GriffGirl @ May 28, 2008 - 1:24 PM) *
IIRC, some of the '96 files are jpegs, you'll need something you can view jpegs in to view it. Sorry, it was the best I could do.

no, i cannot even unzip the files to see them.
BloodyStupidDavey
QUOTE (njccmd2002 @ May 28, 2008 - 7:06 PM) *

The file names are too long for Windows. You either need to use a proper computer or get some decent unzip software. If you are using WinRAR or WinZip then click on the "Rename files automatically" option before extracting.

GriffGirl - don't suppose you have the 1996 Electrical manual do you?
D-Man
Griff, This info rocks. I could kiss you but i'd probably get bodyslamed kindasad.gif

That and the whole "Other side of the country" thing rolleyes.gif

But just know that it's like Christmas in inferno Summer.
GriffGirl
I'd rename the files (sorry guys, I'm on a Mac, I didn't know that such a problem existed for Windows, it always seemed to be the other way around!) but then all my links would need to be updated.

'96 Electrical wiring... did you check "Vehicle Interior"--->"Body Electrical"--->{various folders in there}? I know the '96 manual isn't quite as complete as the '94, but there is quite a bit of info in the subfolders of Body Electrical. Feel free to PM me, although if it's in there, it might be useful info to others as well.

I also have the following:
3s-GE Repair Manual
3S-GTE Repair Manual Supplement
'89 Elec. Wiring Diagram (incomplete)
'90 EW Diagrams
'90 Celica/Alltrac Repair Manual
'93 Toyota Service Tech Manual
'94 GT4 supplement
MK2 manuals: '88 Repair; '89 Repair; '91 Electrical Wiring diagrams; '91 Repair; '93 Electrical W.Ds.; '93 Repair
ST205 Chassis and Body RM Supplement

They are currently NOT hosted on my server though because I still need to pay my hosting fees (I know the owners of the company hosting, so they've cut me a LOT of slack) and I don't wanna hog up more room on their server. Donations gladly accepted!
njccmd2002
QUOTE (BloodyStupidDavey @ May 28, 2008 - 3:14 PM) *
QUOTE (njccmd2002 @ May 28, 2008 - 7:06 PM) *

The file names are too long for Windows. You either need to use a proper computer or get some decent unzip software. If you are using WinRAR or WinZip then click on the "Rename files automatically" option before extracting.

GriffGirl - don't suppose you have the 1996 Electrical manual do you?

now i feel like an idiot... Sorry.
Ugglan
This is sssooooooo nice!
I love the manuals, really great! Tanks alot! smile.gif
BloodyStupidDavey
QUOTE (njccmd2002 @ May 28, 2008 - 10:52 PM) *
now i feel like an idiot... Sorry.

Hey, don't feel like an idiot (Unless you are a Windows programmer at Microsoft - then you can). Computers should be intuitive to use.
ej8ferio702
wow lol how long has this been posted?? ive been looking for this thing! lol i gave up looking for this so i just went to amazon and got me a full service manual for 20 bucks lol..
CelicaST_CALI
read the first posts post date,jan 3 2008 ...-_-
GriffGirl
I've updated the file names on the server and updated the links to avoid any possible problems with unzipping the files... let me know if anyone has any further issues and I'll see what else I can do. Boy you Windows users are HIGH MAINTENANCE! LOL!!! wink.gif
playr158
Griff get the manuals for an RS200 Toyota Altezza :eeps:
cjh4l22
3sgte manual? plz....
GriffGirl
QUOTE (playr158 @ Aug 15, 2008 - 10:01 AM) *
Griff get the manuals for an RS200 Toyota Altezza :eeps:

I'll look around and see if I can find 'em

QUOTE (cjh4l22 @ Aug 15, 2008 - 10:07 AM) *
3sgte manual? plz....

Uploading now, it'll be about 20 minutes
playr158
do you have 3rd gen 3sgte manual?
GriffGirl
Not to be opportunistic, but I need to move my site to a different host - and am scrounging a bit for cash, so if anyone wants to donate so I can get the setup fees covered, I sure would appreciate it! That way I can continue to host these downloads (and on a faster server!) Donations can be sent to mjgriff1 - at - gmail - dot - com. And thanks in advance to anyone who can!

QUOTE (playr158 @ Aug 15, 2008 - 11:36 AM) *
do you have 3rd gen 3sgte manual?

Which years does that cover? Sorry, IDK the generation years for 3sgte
GriffGirl
Update: my site is down, so the manuals are currently not available for DL. If anyone wants to host my site for me for cheap, please PM me. Otherwise the manuals will be unavailable until I get my site back up. Sorry for the inconvenience.
stephen_lee
can you email these to me?
ILoveMySilly97
Old thread revive but does anyone have the files? The links don't work anymore.
VavAlephVav
I have a Toyota pdf for the engine with 5sfe, 3sge, 3sgte together in one book. Most of the links in the stickys under engine maintenance are to the online Mitchel manual.
There are a couple of Toyota engine manuals for the 3sg/te but they don't have the 5sfe like the one I found.
However I have not found a full Toyota Celica service manual yet frown.gif 'cept I should have to buy one on Ebay. /sigh
but the motor manual has factory info, diagrams and flow charts for most of the systems you'd want to see, just not body/chassis info.
its only like 12Mb I think I could email that to you if you'd like. If I had a place to upload it to I'd post it for everybody, but all the old free sites are gone and I don't have time to figure that kind of stuff out rtm :0
ILoveMySilly97
QUOTE (VavAlephVav @ Apr 9, 2014 - 7:03 PM) *
I have a Toyota pdf for the engine with 5sfe, 3sge, 3sgte together in one book. Most of the links in the stickys under engine maintenance are to the online Mitchel manual.
There are a couple of Toyota engine manuals for the 3sg/te but they don't have the 5sfe like the one I found.
However I have not found a full Toyota Celica service manual yet frown.gif 'cept I should have to buy one on Ebay. /sigh
but the motor manual has factory info, diagrams and flow charts for most of the systems you'd want to see, just not body/chassis info.
its only like 12Mb I think I could email that to you if you'd like. If I had a place to upload it to I'd post it for everybody, but all the old free sites are gone and I don't have time to figure that kind of stuff out rtm :0

pm'd
ILoveMySilly97
http://www.turboninjas.com/camry/eg1.pdf

Here's a pdf file I found online. It's off the camry but it's the same engine as our 5sfe 2.2
msk59
Does anyone have a service manual for us poor foks who drive 7A-FE equipped car? Appreciate any help.
VavAlephVav
check the sticky thread in the engi/tran/maint forum I think there's one there

http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=73956
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.