Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need help on applying stickers!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Athorn
for those of you who have bought stickers from lewfx. Can you help me on how you applied them? And if you haven't go get some they look amazing.
jcaron9gt4
1. take backing off
2. apply sticker to window
punkuup5150
if you want it done with out bubbles what u need to do is,
1. clean the surface really well
2. take a credit card or mini squegee (sp) and wrap it in a small towel so u dont scratch your paint
3. the the usually white paper, not the one u can see through the solid white and peel it of leaveing the sticker on the seethroughish backing
4. line up sticker on your window lets say above it and once your happy with where its going to sit push the center onto the window.
5. useing the card in the towel scrap the decal with medium pressure to the outsides to remove any air bubbles
6 remove backing
7. step back and thank lewfx for making your car one of the awsome customes we have on the website
stetsonaw
i used my drivers license, worked pretty well.
CelicaSTX02
This thread is hilarious......I should start a "how to tie my shoes" thread
Athorn
lol the only reason i started it was because the first time i tried it it wasent sticking...the only was i could get it to stick was to spray some water on it first... But your right this thread makes me look pretty dumb.
SeverX13
QUOTE(jcaron9gt4 @ Jan 25, 2008 - 4:10 PM) [snapback]634487[/snapback]

1. take backing off
2. apply sticker to window

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.