Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CELICA WRC vs CELICA WRC
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Multimedia
hongkongnerdboy
i thought it was kinda crappy
dabazied
It was ok cause the celicas but the drivers need some work
pittfirefighter
you guys obviously haven't seen too many rally comps but the drivers did a pretty decent job... away with your negativity
Penkka
The drivers and cars were good, but.

I hate those god damn stadion stages. True rally is driven in forests and roads. Not on some stadion doing figure 8 around some cones.
laff09
haha who said those drivers need work?
dtlwrc
QUOTE(Penkka @ Jan 27, 2008 - 4:07 PM) [snapback]635120[/snapback]

I hate those god damn stadion stages. True rally is driven in forests and roads. Not on some stadion doing figure 8 around some cones.

^2
And as for the drivers these are two of the best drivers that past from the WRC!
azian_advanced
i don't know about any of you, i think those drivers did well.

and seeing two rally gt-fours going sideways together is like watching initial d in real life.
playr158
lol, this debate sounds horribly familiar from an ancient topic.

Both of those drivers are some of the best drivers you will see.

Carlos Sanz (the losing car) has an ENTIRE CELICA EDITION named after him
5th generation celica all trac CS (carlos sans)

anyone who would say that driving wasn't good, would be the person we'd see put it into the wall 1st turn laugh.gif

nice video though, haven't seen that one yet.
Penkka
Actually its Carloz Sainz, the nemesis and arch rival of Juha Kankkunen and Tommi Mäkinen biggrin.gif
DEATH
I need to go change my pants now. Best Celica video I've ever seen.
Carlos Sainz sux? LOL you suck at life.

When is America gonna wake up and see that this is the real racing right here? 2000 LH turns, 500 Laps around a oval track in near identical cars by a bunch of Hillbillies is not a real compitition. I'll give them their props as they are pros but to me this type of driving tests the car and the driver for real.
I wish we had tracks like this in the states that were open to the public to race on. I'd pay $100 a day to race like that easy.
illneversellmycelli
awesome! now i have to watch at home so I can get some sound lol
Random_Stranger
I would so love to start this in my city. Seriously we have lots of land out here and this is the only or one out of 57 counties in California where they do whatever they want with construction and such. Since people were street racing too much, they built a drag strip even closer than the other one which is about 45 minutes away. So now we have two. For the AWD guys, and maybe to help encourage other places to get into it and see more AWD cars out there, maybe we should build one here. Maybe........ I just want to be the first to do something here in this boring city. Dang! That would be nice though. Mini-Rally! I can see it now........
Penkka
QUOTE(Random_Stranger @ Jan 30, 2008 - 1:25 PM) [snapback]636072[/snapback]

I would so love to start this in my city. Seriously we have lots of land out here and this is the only or one out of 57 counties in California where they do whatever they want with construction and such. Since people were street racing too much, they built a drag strip even closer than the other one which is about 45 minutes away. So now we have two. For the AWD guys, and maybe to help encourage other places to get into it and see more AWD cars out there, maybe we should build one here. Maybe........ I just want to be the first to do something here in this boring city. Dang! That would be nice though. Mini-Rally! I can see it now........

Why AWD?
Random_Stranger
I dunno. Because there aren't many? Faster take off, better traction. I think it would be awesome. I dunno.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.