Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i need to vent
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
punkuup5150
ok so as some of you know i purchased a erebuni trd replica wing last week and it came in with the mounts for the hatch and not the coupe. well just getting off the phone with the general manger they r goign to take the wing back but i have to pay shipping to ship it back and they rnt returnign the shipping to send it to me so im goign to be out almost 100-150 in shipping costs! im so pissed. the gm was a jerk about it saying theres nothign he can do im sick of this whatr steps can i do now to get my full refund? shoudlnt they have to pay for the shipping to take the wing back since its the wrong wing? im soo frustrated riht now i cant think or even type straight all i want to do is go out in my garage and smash the damn wing into itty bitty bits!
shin
get in touch with soundslut_dotcom and see if he can help u out. i think he's in good terms with erebuni so he should be able to help ya out alil.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.