Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: another 6gc dead......
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
808celica
guys its been a sad week for my friend frown.gif a tourist did a U turn 10 ft in front of him and my friend swirved to avoid the car. then he went straight for a pole. the whole left side is exposed frown.gif its now dead. he loved it soo much and i was really hurt when he told me that its gone. this was his 2nd 6gc and he thinks now he wasnt meant to own and drive a 6gc. so now he bought a corolla S. if he posts the picks i'll copy and paste them here but as of now i dont have any hands on the pics. frown.gif frown.gif frown.gif frown.gif

the worst part is that the car that did the U turn ran off and didnt help my friend when he hit the pole. he's alright but shocked. he knows the full description of the car and when he see's it he'll know that its the car. frown.gif frown.gif frown.gif
hongkongnerdboy
is your friend a part of this forum?
808celica
no sadly i told to join about 3 weeks ago the first and last cruise we had together of 2008. we had another one this past saturday and on friday is when he crashed the 6gc.

he would join but he's really hurt. he had so much memories in this 6gc frown.gif

man i'm crying right now typing this. im soo bummed for him.

found some pics but not good quality

him and the 6gc ( R.I.P. Jan. 2008)
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Batman722
eek, rough situation.

sorry to hear it...I hope things turn out for him.
808celica
i really hope i can talk him into getting another 6gc or atleast another celica.
malpaso
oh crap... I just can not see pics of damaged celis... I feel like it has happened to me kindasad.gif
netrata
There's actually 2 GT trim 6gc's here on Maui that's for sale 808Celica, one modded with invader kit and one bone stock.
808celica
fo real??? shoots Suppah Ferry here i come.........lol
neilmac
QUOTE(808celica @ Jan 29, 2008 - 1:26 AM) [snapback]635607[/snapback]

no sadly i told to join about 3 weeks ago the first and last cruise we had together of 2008. we had another one this past saturday and on friday is when he crashed the 6gc.

he would join but he's really hurt. he had so much memories in this 6gc frown.gif

man i'm crying right now typing this. im soo bummed for him.

found some pics but not good quality

him and the 6gc ( R.I.P. Jan. 2008)
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
dont give up on the g6 that cock will get wat he deserves they always do i nearly spanked mine cause of some retard in a bmw 5 series swirving into my lane inches in front of me then he slammed on the brakes cause he pussed out of the corner then he disapered so i gave chase to only find him at the next junction down in a nice ditch karma strikes again

yaj19
damn that sucks. hope he gets back into a 6g
x_itchy_b_x
the way you wrote it. "him and the 6gc ( R.I.P. Jan. 2008)"

i thought he was dead. jeeze, hope things get better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.