Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 94 celica gt exhaust
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
JasonX
hey guys,
i'm getting ready to change the cams. trying to do that before May. So, after that i'll need an exhaust. i don't want it too loud. nice low tone, and ofcourse louder as I step on it. Almost like the injen SRI in a way. almost no noise, but louder during accelaration. Anyways, i need some info from you guys. I was thinking going catback 2-1/4" to a 60mm Apexi N1 Metal(what's the difference between just N1 vs. N1 Metal??) for NA applications. Do I have it right? i'm putting page below. Also let me know if I can find it else where cheaper. Or better ideas... Thanks
http://www.prostreetonline.com/x/apexi-n1-...sal-muffler.asp
Celicav
The catback is a good idea. However, keep the resonator (it is like a mid-muffler) under the car to keep the noise down. I have a Magnaflow Street Series 5X8 Oval, and the noise/tone is not much different than stock, but sounds good. As a general rule, the smaller the muffler, the louder and deeper tone it will be. Magnaflow also has anywhere from 4" to 7" diameter Round mufflers for the Street Series. They are all 2.25" I believe. Just go to magnaflow.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.