Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: paintball ne one?
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
punkuup5150
ne one play paintball and live around modesto wanna play some paintball? ill be up at the paintball zone in waterford tomarrow shooting people up all day if u wanna come out and play see yea there look for the big guy with a blue mask hope to see some one else outhere biggrin.gif
supershannon77
I do play a lil paintball but thats a lil to far for me...lol..have fun...My fav story is when i was playing with my boyfriend and i hit him right in the mouth on his mask all the paint and the shell peices went into his mouth he was spitting it out for awhile....I couldnt stop laughing tho...maybe i should have felt bad..but it was 2 nice of a hit.
BLINKYxMUNKEY
I used to play and was on a sponsored team back in the day. Then the team fell apart and I really didn't play anymore.
punkuup5150
paint tastes soooo bad omfg and it burns
supershannon77
good thing I never tasted it lol...anyway sorry i went in a different direction on ur post hope u have fun playing.
eggman40
QUOTE(punkuup5150 @ Feb 8, 2008 - 6:27 PM) [snapback]639585[/snapback]
paint tastes soooo bad omfg and it burns

i feel you man the taste is Horrible!!! samething happen to me as Supershannos b-friend. Got hit in mask at the mouth and as the ball broke the shell cut my lip and all the paint went in my mouth frown.gif bad times, but man paintball kicks ass!

cjh4l22
ah sorry guys selling all my gear here shortly. least its up for sale... could use the cash and don't play often enough..
celicamike
QUOTE(eggman40 @ Feb 8, 2008 - 6:44 PM) [snapback]639589[/snapback]

QUOTE(punkuup5150 @ Feb 8, 2008 - 6:27 PM) [snapback]639585[/snapback]
paint tastes soooo bad omfg...

i feel you man the taste is Horrible!!!...

LOL, my dog eats paintballs! Once I was sorting a box of paint on the floor in my room, and he just comes up and starts crunching one. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.