Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any one live near Knoxville, TN ???
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
racer4street
Hey just wanted to know if anyone lives near Knoxville, TN. I am planning a team/Club run through the mountians on a road called the "Dragon". For those who have never heard of it its an 11 mile road on US129 through the mountians starting in Maryville, TN and ends in Carolina. 11 Mi 318 Turns. FUN! FUN! I haven't set a date yet but if theres alot of celica owners near it we will most likely make the run in late march early april. Any information you can go to www.killboy.com (photography) as well as other links to similar sites through that site. You can also send me PM's on my profile if interested.
tonytutino
me me me me me me me me me me!
zachattack15
Better be careful if you go on a weekend. Cops are bad and done put up with anything up there. I have been on my bike a couple times but always ride on the weekdays when not as many people or cops are out.
tonytutino
thanks for the heads up

thats why we have radar detectors though smile.gif
if you know how to read them, they are like a little shield lol
dabazied
I'll probably be living in Chattanooga, TN by then so I'm down..... Yeah, that road is pretty sick, been a couple times. Definitely wanna take zachattack15's advice on the cop and amount of leisure drivers on weekends. Detectors don't help too much when they sit n listen for a bit and then when they hear ya comin up flipin the radar on ya..... it'll get cha lol
racer4street
Yeah as far as the cops go i know most of them up there so as long as we dont go "speed racer" up there we should be good. I've got two hand helds and a scrambler just incase. ha ha
illneversellmycelli
im close enough it only take a hour and half to get to blue ridge n ashville n stuff

so im down as long as it is a weekend! plus i have new tires to torture lol
racer4street
I want to see when would be the best weekend for the dragon run so if anyone has any thoughts to when would be the best time please post and we'll go from there. Im thinkin the last weekend of march if there's enough people goin. 03/29/08
njccmd2002
funny, i live in georgia, but i had to steal my car from tennesse. Drove 300 miles to get my baby...
racer4street
Set date is Saturday April 5th. Contact me for sign ups and directions, times, ect.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.