Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2011 Celica
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
stylez94gt
What do you think about Toyota's plans on building a new celica with a 4cyl. 300 hp awd/rwd engine?

Take a look at the link. Theres a photo.

http://blogs.motortrend.com/6229094/asia/subieyota-update-toyota-celica-gt-four-alltrac/index.html
ZEROCOOL
i dont lik da fact dat Subaru gonna help toyota make it...........maybe its just me.
Supersprynt
Repost.
joehernandez
i am pretty excited about this,,,
but thats barely the first model or concept,, i dont really think thats the final model,,,,,,,,,,
daazndood
QUOTE(ZEROCOOL @ Feb 20, 2008 - 9:40 PM) [snapback]643865[/snapback]

i dont lik da fact dat Subaru gonna help toyota make it...........maybe its just me.

honestly, at the rate toyota is at right now, they seriously NEED help from a real sports car company. This may be one of the best decisions they have made in the last decade on the topic of having a real sports car.
malpaso
In my opinion this is just another study or prototype car... nothing that we would see in the future on streets frown.gif
jgreening
Looks good.
JoKeRkId613
the celica is a lot like tupac.
tomazws
No, it's still alive! tongue.gif
speedfeen
is it just me or does that look too similar to a 350Z???? kindasad.gif
yaj19
reminds me of a lexus gs
punkuup5150
ok if this does happen id like to see whos going to be the first person to try to squeeze the motor into a 6th gen lol if its possible
axelrduvirage
QUOTE(punkuup5150 @ Feb 23, 2008 - 2:38 PM) [snapback]644937[/snapback]
ok if this does happen id like to see whos going to be the first person to try to squeeze one into a 6th gen lol
...'cus i sure wouldn't want to be seen driving one. It's butt ugly IMHO.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.