Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: have you ever won ne thing at work?
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
punkuup5150
i finally have omg i cant beleave it lol. the only store in my district to win anything and were top in cali for radioshack cell phone sales. im getting a the brand new blackjack 2 phone sent out to me. im still tripping that i actually won something lol 2.5 years with these guys and nothing. but i wanted to see if any one else has ever won ne thing
thespacepanda
When I worked for Pizza Hut our store won a health code violation.
hongkongnerdboy
hmm working at a tmobile store.. i won a tmobile tie... a blackberry....and a ipod nano but this was at a tmobile corporate party
Supersprynt
I won a weekend at work once.
punkuup5150
that alot to win at one party wow i wish radioshack gave things away at partys lol they just get us liqured up lol
yaj19
yes, a grinder. seriously. and i work for a paper company. lol. tongue.gif
Havok1997GT
i won a $100 once. for coming in when it was suppose to flood.
hongkongnerdboy
QUOTE(thespacepanda @ Feb 21, 2008 - 4:37 PM) [snapback]644164[/snapback]

thats hilarious... so i made it on my sig biggrin.gif
fanboy95
i won a dvd player, some shirts
SeverX13
Free food for a month oh yea and a 25$ walmart gift card

Im employee of the both at Taco Bell biggrin.gif
thespacepanda
We have a pseudo 'employee of the month' thing where I work. But nobody ever really keeps track of who is employee of the month. So we put a black n white picture of Arnold Schwarzenegger. It stayed up there for a couple weeks, I got a chuckle every time I passed.
xs94st
uhh..i got a watch, a hat, 2 jackets, some shirts, another hat, and $100.

at different times. worked at vons lol.

that was before the strike..after, it was just straight weird n we didnt give a flyin f**k cuz they were going to close our store lol

biggrin.gif
FreddyTheOthaMeat
thousands of dollars in sales spiffs, this awesome out door speaker that i have on my desk (has this badass neon lite that looks like it has ground effects), an outdoor patio set worth like 700 bucks, tons of giftcards (i used some of em to do my exhaust thru amazon.com gift cards.. booyah!) buncha other stuff... i heart my job lol biggrin.gif
SlickRick
QUOTE(thespacepanda @ Feb 21, 2008 - 9:37 PM) [snapback]644164[/snapback]

OMG lol this gets my vote for post of the month!!!!
supershannon77
I won a $100 target gift card at our holiday party and $350 on the super bowl pool.
97lestyousay
A long time ago I sold electronics at sears and won a 25 in TV.
celicaST
i "won" a $100 tip once back when i served tables. that made my day
punkuup5150
i get prolly 2-3k xtra in sales spiffs and add perf spiffs a year but thats from working my butt off im in a slow store but usually im around the top in sales for the district
fastgt
32 inch 720 lcd tv
200 cash
...i think thats it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.