Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: whatcha think
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
ewreck31
k. so as you all know im the local fifth genner (for now) cause im looking like crazy for a sixth gen and i might have just found one. opinions wanted, gonna go look at it manana. all stock and hasnt been messed with is what i was told.......

http://westslope.craigslist.org/car/584733456.html

toyocelic
it looks good ,,tell him 4500 and you will swoop it up.
D-Man
heck no, Go to see it, pop the hood, finger stuff, check the fluids filters and everything. Crawl under the car and come out and say: "I see what your up to; tell ya what, i'll give you 3k in cash right now; and i wont tell anyone what your "running" in this car. But i'll take it as is for the "condition" and "risks" associated with it."

and when he ask's what, just tell him "it's okay man, i'm cool"

settle for no more than $3500 and burn off. Only you would know that he was 'running' a 3/5sfe engine, and the 'Condition' was good, and being a toyota, the 'risks' are minimal!! LOL!!
bccentaur3
Checking everything is right, but I wouldn't do what D-Man says. Thats just morally wrong. Check it out and see if its worth the 4,800. Check body panels, interior, and obviously the motor. Drive it on the city roads and ask the seller if you can take it on the highway to see if it shakes or anything. Don't be a douch about it though.
D-Man
QUOTE(bccentaur3 @ Mar 1, 2008 - 12:54 AM) [snapback]647975[/snapback]

Checking everything is right, but I wouldn't do what D-Man says. Thats just morally wrong. Check it out and see if its worth the 4,800. Check body panels, interior, and obviously the motor. Drive it on the city roads and ask the seller if you can take it on the highway to see if it shakes or anything. Don't be a douch about it though.

x2, i was just messin with ya.

but then again, i payed $700 for a drivable (but busted) celi. drove it right on home, cash on the spot biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.