Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6G Celicas Promo Flyers/Notes
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Coomer
Hi,
Yesterday I recieved an email from someone who found this site through a flyer left on their car, and I was curious as to how many of you have found this site from a flyer or note left on your car.

Also, just out of curiosity, how many of you have left flyers or notes on sixth generation Celicas, such as this one, which was created by gh0st_d0g?

As you can tell, I'm very bored. All my new stuff that I'm working on for 6G Celicas is at home, I've browsed through these forums and the Club 4AG forums twice today already, and it's only 9:30 here and I have to work until five. wink.gif
Stealths95GT
i haven't seen them flyers around...but i could pass them around biggrin.gif i just stumbled across this site when i bought my car and was in search for aftermarket stuff for it...and i appreciate the site..thanx again!
x_itchy_b_x
i printed a few out in school and left them strun about the school. so i guess i use them. i have a few in my car incase i see a celica in parking lot or sumthing.
capncrakhed
i found this site from poking around someone's profile on car domain

and i've told every 6gc owner in town about 6gc.net ....so thats about 2
Chrobis
I was at Togo's the other day, and I saw a 6th gen, I drove by and it had exhaust and kinda smoked tails so I decided to right on a napkin (www.6gc.net) first time I have done that. Kinda curious if the person who emailed you is them...
Mynzeyes
i found this site...um...oh yeah, cause me and coomer is tight like that. tongue.gif. and i haven't handed out any fliers or anything...iono, i really just kinda look for spots on campus, cause parking BLOWS. frown.gif

-John-
neophile
I've left flyers on 3 6gcs and 1 Curren so far, and tomorrow plan to slyly slip one into the glovebox of a 6gc with the C-One FF front bumper and G-Corp Zapt rear wing that I saw at a car dealer today smile.gif

I tend to be a little selective, cause here in NZ 6gcs and Currens are very common - so I only leave flyers on cars that look well maintained or have been modded in some way, thereby not bothering those for whom the celica is just a mode of transport to get them to the supermarket etc.
poddjam
I left a note on a scrap of paper on a white 6gc here on Campus once, now theres a red one I've been seeing a lot ... they are prob next.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.