Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Part number request.
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
bccentaur3
I called the local dealer and they told me I needed to oder the whole oil pan. I need the part number for the oil return fitting into the oil. I need one asap. Or do you guys think I can run up to an autozone and find a fitting that will fit?
rjbibeau
[quote name='bccentaur3' date='Mar 3, 2008 - 10:07 PM' post='648735']
I called the local dealer and they told me I needed to oder the whole oil pan. I need the part number for the oil return fitting into the oil. I need one asap. Or do you guys think I can run up to an autozone and find a fitting that will fit?
[/quote

MAS might have a steel barb weld fitting. don't get the aluminum bulkhead fitting beause the nylon washer will melt. otherwise what is the ID of the hose that goes to the fitting on the pan?
bccentaur3
Thanks Rick. What size fitting is this now?
rjbibeau
depending on size you can get something like this they ship really really quick.

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.a...mp;autoview=skufitting
bccentaur3
I went out to a menards to get some fittings just to see what the size is when I go to MAS tomorrow, but 3/4 is too small and 1" is too big. I don't even know what to do now. Someone knows the part number from toyota.
bccentaur3
anyone?
bccentaur3
You know the oil outlet hose that threads into the oil pan?
bccentaur3
PLEASE HELP!!!! I've searched all over the place for the number. I need to order tonight to have it overnighted to me.
Muggs
90404-28002

had a spare but sold it recently, that would have been convenient, huh?
bccentaur3
Thanks a lot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.