Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: March 08-08 NC GTG Pics!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Multimedia
Jaws4God
It was great meeting you all and had a great time!! Maybe we will get more celica owners in the area interested to come next time smile.gif

Quaker Steak
IPB Image

Quick photos before dark..
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Whole group
IPB Image

Nick (illneversellmycelli)
IPB Image
IPB Image

Daniel (dabazied)
IPB Image

Matt (easternpiro1)
IPB Image
IPB Image
rayneezy23
nice pics and rides but most of all nice dead serious hoody that thing looks fresh!!!
cheela
hahh... .love that last pic.
easternpiro1
i had a great time! though some people never showed, i got the chance to meet some great people! dabazied, and his friend and miss christina from cali and Z (kevin smith with the beard, jack black without the beard lol)

i was in a silly mood when we were taking pics as you can tell lol
dabazied
This was very fun....Found out some new things about my "SGT" lol.... and Matt, you were definitely in a silly mood most of the time(but seriously goofy during the cul-de-sac pics lol)
toyocelic
good pics...
RbrtNdrws
Haha wish I could have been there... Hopefully next time!
ra65_22re
Looking good!! I like how the hatchs got body kits and the coupes dont.
WynterSun
in between falling asleep at work and trying to get my sh!t back together after getting home, I finally got around to taking all those damn pictures off my camera. here are the few I snapped at our meet biggrin.gif

let me know if any of you want full-size versions of the pictures!
Jaws4God
QUOTE(WynterSun @ Apr 5, 2008 - 11:01 PM) [snapback]661706[/snapback]

in between falling asleep at work and trying to get my sh!t back together after getting home, I finally got around to taking all those damn pictures off my camera. here are the few I snapped at our meet biggrin.gif

link doesn't work frown.gif
WynterSun
QUOTE(Jaws4God @ Apr 5, 2008 - 6:40 PM) [snapback]661742[/snapback]

QUOTE(WynterSun @ Apr 5, 2008 - 11:01 PM) [snapback]661706[/snapback]

link doesn't work frown.gif

erf? it works for me kindasad.gif
click on my sig and then on the blog title...hopefully the link in the sig works rolleyes.gif
ImportChick95
It doesn't work.. and that sucks because I really wanted to see the pics. kindasad.gif
Jaws4God
I think its because we have to be your friend on Myspace to see it.
WynterSun
d'oh...I think it's because Alexi's only 14..so his stuff is probably all private rolleyes.gif
I'll go change the settings so the blog's public, haha biggrin.gif
Jaws4God
that worked, cool pics for cell phone. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.