Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: madmods on fast & furious part 4
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
calicelica
Remember Madmods? I read this on cardomin today. He owns the yellow solstice. Looks like they are using his car. I bought the race seats off his old celica.
link to fast & furious 4
Chanh55
Lol... Madmods...

Wasn't he the one that sported an interfooler? Is that what's on his current car?

IPB Image

I'm right... super old thread.

http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showto...;hl=interfooler
calicelica
QUOTE(Chanh55 @ Mar 19, 2008 - 4:09 PM) [snapback]655663[/snapback]

Lol... Madmods...

Wasn't he the one that sported an interfooler? Is that what's on his current car?

IPB Image

I'm right... super old thread.

http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showto...;hl=interfooler

Nah, thats the real deal. I want that turbo kit for my girlfriends colbalt.
IPB Image
Chanh55
Cool he did it right on his new ride. thumbsup.gif
Chanh55
What's the 4th one about? American muscle?
Valo666
cool..props to mad. Did he ever get that RIPP mods supercharger kit for his?? I remember he was trying to get one after they discountinued them.
mrgrape
is this going to be the main car???or just one of the side cars?

nm i got it!
Jaws4God
QUOTE(Chanh55 @ Mar 19, 2008 - 9:25 PM) [snapback]655675[/snapback]

What's the 4th one about?

x2
Tigawoods
QUOTE(Jaws4God @ Mar 19, 2008 - 5:44 PM) [snapback]655703[/snapback]

x2

letty dies...um something about mexico and crossing the border....off-road trucks...less under glow...the new sti is going to be brians car. i read the summary of it a while ago. those are just a few bullet points i remembered
bccentaur3
I wonder if they are going to mention Han at all. Sad how the cool guy died in tokyo drift.
xs94st
seriously, i think that han was the best supporting character in all of the story lines. when he died, i was like "wtf, how can they jus blow his a55 up?!?!"
bccentaur3
QUOTE(xs94st @ Mar 19, 2008 - 9:51 PM) [snapback]655811[/snapback]

seriously, i think that han was the best supporting character in all of the story lines. when he died, i was like "wtf, how can they jus blow his a55 up?!?!"

Thank you. I thought that my girl friend and I were crazy. Han is the man.
MaskedMan
Dude!? You just ruined Tokyo Drift for me guys! I never seen that movie before! jk jk laugh.gif . After looking at those pictures, I feel lambo doors are played out now frown.gif. I'll have to put something else on my celica, like.. automatic sliding doors. The kind you see at the grocery store and they slide open and you walk inside and a burst of cold air blows at you... yeah, that's what I'll do..

Han was a really good character. He wasn't over the top and he had a good role. Then BAM! frown.gif

96bluevert
Han was really cool. He was probably one of the most down to earth characters in the whole series actually. When Sean asked why he let him race with his car when he knew he'd total it. Hans just like "I have money. It's trust in character I need around me" Sorry, just watched it today on HBO. That's why it's still fresh in my mind.
bccentaur3
Dude, I wonder how you're going to rig that sensored door lol.... g/l. I think I'll just save money and have those revolving doors.

"I have money. It's trust in character I need around me"

Dude that quote is insane. Thats how I live. EXCEPT the money part.
MaskedMan
QUOTE(bccentaur3 @ Mar 19, 2008 - 9:16 PM) [snapback]655878[/snapback]
Dude, I wonder how you're going to rig that sensored door lol.... g/l. I think I'll just save money and have those revolving doors.

"I have money. It's trust in character I need around me"

Dude that quote is insane. Thats how I live. EXCEPT the money part.

laugh.gif

I will put those revolving doors, and the seats in my car will be Lazyboy seats with a foot rest. And when you enter my car, you will be greeted personally. It will be like the Ritz-carlton. Extreme VIP style!

The quotes that Han said in the movie are much better than quotes in any of the other movies.

xs94st
dude. instead of regular lambo doors, you should suicide em n then have em do a 90 degree lambo up biggrin.gif
bccentaur3
No I like my revolving door idea and Derricks Lazy boy in the car with someone greeting you.
MaskedMan
QUOTE(bccentaur3 @ Mar 19, 2008 - 10:45 PM) [snapback]655884[/snapback]
No I like my revolving door idea and Derricks Lazy boy in the car with someone greeting you.

My car will be like KITT, but the voice will be a girl. Wait no! A sexy girl wink.gif . I personally rather be greeted by a female wink.gif . I will walk through the revolving doors and sit in my Lazyboy, as I sit down, my car will say. "Hey Mr. Derrick, is it hot in here, or is it just you? Let me adjust the temperature to your liking."

See this is why I have my own thread of randomness, so I don't jack anyone else's. I have so many great ideas that never have anything to do with the topic frown.gif . Um... F&F4 will be playing in my DVD player smile.gif , while filming F&F5.

DUH! I can't believe I haven't said this yet! Congrats to Madmods! His convertible was always in inspiration.
xs94st
watching tokyo drift..

awesome.

han has yet to die smile.gif
jesterwr217
QUOTE(Tigawoods @ Mar 19, 2008 - 8:03 PM) [snapback]655723[/snapback]

QUOTE(Jaws4God @ Mar 19, 2008 - 5:44 PM) [snapback]655703[/snapback]

x2

letty dies...um something about mexico and crossing the border....off-road trucks...less under glow...the new sti is going to be brians car. i read the summary of it a while ago. those are just a few bullet points i remembered

its supposed to be in mexico and take place in the time period between f&f 2 and tokyo drift....its supposed to have alot of the ppl from 1 and 2 in it
CelicaST_CALI
u guyz realize there is another FF thread going on..?

http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=56268&hl=
Hanyo
QUOTE(MaskedMan @ Mar 19, 2008 - 11:30 PM) [snapback]655893[/snapback]

QUOTE(bccentaur3 @ Mar 19, 2008 - 10:45 PM) [snapback]655884[/snapback]

My car will be like KITT, but the voice will be a girl. Wait no! A sexy girl wink.gif . I personally rather be greeted by a female wink.gif . I will walk through the revolving doors and sit in my Lazyboy, as I sit down, my car will say. "Hey Mr. Derrick, is it hot in here, or is it just you? Let me adjust the temperature to your liking."

laugh.gif

I'm surprized madmod hasn't posted it about it here...
MaskedMan
Madmods actually hasn't been active for awhile now. He's probably getting ready to be fast and furious. I would be too.
madmods
QUOTE(MaskedMan @ Mar 21, 2008 - 5:55 PM) [snapback]656589[/snapback]

Madmods actually hasn't been active for awhile now. He's probably getting ready to be fast and furious. I would be too.

Yo man, I sold my celica to a friend who still has it. I might buy it back. I ran into I think his name was eggman???? at HIN los angeles. He was in his celica. I was like, hey man are you on 6gc? He said yea. I still consider myself 6gc family. I have had good times here, and learned a ton of stuff on turboing here.

Fast & furious has been real cool. They have a huge mix of cars. Its been fun. We are filming the night race scenes this week. Here is some eye candy for you all:
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Its funny, because the extras (females) are excited to see us(drivers). I bs-ed them telling them I was one of the main stunt drivers. biggrin.gif
politicsareevil
Way to go madmods... Mad props getting into FF4... Any news on the name of the movie??? How about you try squeezin in a 6gc on the movie haha... Hope all goes well on the movie, howd you get in?

- Matt
madmods
QUOTE(politicsareevil @ Apr 14, 2008 - 4:23 PM) [snapback]664573[/snapback]

Way to go madmods... Mad props getting into FF4... Any news on the name of the movie??? How about you try squeezin in a 6gc on the movie haha... Hope all goes well on the movie, howd you get in?

- Matt

The 6gc's could have very easily made it into the movie. I saw alot of cars there that were not worthy. The problem was that no one bought one to the casting calls months ago.
The name is fast & Furious 4
politicsareevil
QUOTE(madmods @ Apr 14, 2008 - 4:28 PM) [snapback]664578[/snapback]

QUOTE(politicsareevil @ Apr 14, 2008 - 4:23 PM) [snapback]664573[/snapback]

- Matt

The 6gc's could have very easily made it into the movie. I saw alot of cars there that were not worthy. The problem was that no one bought one to the casting calls months ago.
The name is fast & Furious 4

Well.. I guess it is good and bad that the 6gc wont be in there... You are right about a bunch being not worthy... Im sure tons of people brought their trash cars out there. I guess if a 6gc was in there it could "mainstream" the 6gc and then a bunch of people would get them and rice them out.... but the bad thing is the 6gc gets no import movie love.... oh well. I guess its for the best. Once again best of luck with the movie... steal the show with your ride.. and toss a 6gc.net sticker on that beast and rep the site haha..
i kid i kid.

- Matt
xs94st
hell, our cars could have been part of some street crew and all that lol. thats cool that you got to work with em man, mad props to you smile.gif looks like mad fun
D-Man
QUOTE(madmods @ Apr 14, 2008 - 6:09 PM) [snapback]664563[/snapback]

Its funny, because the extras (females) are excited to see us(drivers). I bs-ed them telling them I was one of the main stunt drivers. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

so what do you get to drive?

Clutch aint going to be the only thing getting worn-out is it?

tongue.gif
playr158
here are more pictures

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

paul walkers R34 GT-R
IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image

starting line for a race scene
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

paul walker and Steve Saleen
IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

DEATH
Nice - I'm really not seeing much rice in those shots.
I'll take the white Porsche and the new white Skyline thanks biggrin.gif
madmods
The set was fun this week. Hung out with Paul Walker for a while. All the cars were pretty bad ass this week. Seemed like more performance based and less flash. We are filming again tonight.
IPB Image
IPB Image
politicsareevil
I'm glad they are having Paul Walker back in the movie series. He fits the roll perfectly and I think he is a great actor hands down. He does a great job making imports less trivial than some "other" import movies have done. Madmods if I could ask one question to Paul Walker, it would have to be something along the lines of his technical proficiency of car knowledge. I would love to know if he truly knows anything about the cars he drives. To me it seems like he has some bit of knowledge towards them.

- Matt
madmods
QUOTE(politicsareevil @ Apr 21, 2008 - 4:21 PM) [snapback]666775[/snapback]

I'm glad they are having Paul Walker back in the movie series. He fits the roll perfectly and I think he is a great actor hands down. He does a great job making imports less trivial than some "other" import movies have done. Madmods if I could ask one question to Paul Walker, it would have to be something along the lines of his technical proficiency of car knowledge. I would love to know if he truly knows anything about the cars he drives. To me it seems like he has some bit of knowledge towards them.

- Matt

Matt,
Well I did ask him that question. He has a bunch of cars and bikes. 3 bad ass porsches, a ferrari 360 with the novitec kit, some hot rods, 2 skylines, etc. I was impressed. He knows his cars. He was real cool. He tripped out on the 430 front end on the solstice and the caymen vents in my fenders. I also asked him if it bothers him if people ask him for his autograph. He said not really, unless he is having a glass of wine with his girlfriend at a restaurant, then he would prefer to not be disturbed. I was impressed with him and that he spent some time
with our crew.
politicsareevil
QUOTE(madmods @ Apr 22, 2008 - 8:18 AM) [snapback]667010[/snapback]

QUOTE(politicsareevil @ Apr 21, 2008 - 4:21 PM) [snapback]666775[/snapback]

- Matt

Matt,
Well I did ask him that question. He has a bunch of cars and bikes. 3 bad ass porsches, a ferrari 360 with the novitec kit, some hot rods, 2 skylines, etc. I was impressed. He knows his cars. He was real cool. He tripped out on the 430 front end on the solstice and the caymen vents in my fenders. I also asked him if it bothers him if people ask him for his autograph. He said not really, unless he is having a glass of wine with his girlfriend at a restaurant, then he would prefer to not be disturbed. I was impressed with him and that he spent some time
with our crew.

Thats awesome. Im glad he knows a bit about them. It makes me feel better watching him in the movies that he isnt just spewing lines from the script. And he actually knows most of what he is talking about. He sounds like a pretty down to earth guy. Good times. Enjoy the filming and I cant wait to see the finished product.

- Matt
snapshotgt
Sounds like fun. thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.