Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures uploaded
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
99CelicaGT
I've had many messages asking for me to post pictures of my Celica. I uploaded 4 pictures to my profile on here today. Take a look and let me know what you think.
spolski07
your in san antonio?
what side of town?
axelrduvirage
wish my engine bay was that clean. nice friggin' car, eh?!?
808celica
^^ lolz you found a friend.......

boo for me the only 6gc 1hr. both direction :'(
spolski07
i have 2 members close
zero is only about 20 min and when d dawg is back from school he is a stone's throw away lol
99CelicaGT
My engine bay is clean because the car really doesn't get driven. It does have 111k, but they are all highway miles. I drive her when I take trips to California. I barely do any city driving with it.

The car is in complete factory condition. I will post interior pics soon.

Leather, 10-disc cd changer, sunroof, fog lights, leather door inserts, sunroof wind deflector, etched vin number in the windows, security system, etc.

I bought it with all the options I could get for it back in 1999. AC blows so cold, it hurts.
Celicav
Nice, but get busy on the modding! You got 111K...me have 99K. (I'm just messin with you)
95celgt
I got to see it in person today its clean smile.gif
Remember to let me know if you need anyother parts and the "other" thing we talked about biggrin.gif
D_Dawg
always good to see more people from san antonio
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.