Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2009 toyota matrix
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
sammieannie87
So, tonight we had to go pick up a loaner car for Will's mom at the Toyota dealership.. and once Will layed his eyes on it.. he said that he "had to have it" and it "would be his next project car". it's a nice looking car!!!

IPB Image
bccentaur3
And I will own it soon. Something more reliable. Once you see this thing in person you'd be amazed with it. I could careless about the new corolla (my moms loaner car). They look okay but sooo simple inside. Now the matrix on the other hand looks a bit simpler. I'd definatly throw a supercharger in the thing and o lots of suspension work to it. We'll see. Give me until summer. Unless I can get the celica running right once more.
MaskedMan
I agree with you smile.gif. The new Matrix looks great! Get it get it!
malpaso
I have found "rally sport concept" pics of 09 Matrix and it looks interesting smile.gif

IPB Image
Random_Stranger
omg, I love it. But I am faithful to my celica.
Hanyo
must hold out for rwd toyota/subaru car...
bccentaur3
I can do without that stupid hood scoop for the rally concept. I mean if you have a front mount why do you need a scoop? Well yeah to cool the motor, but looks ugly. Maybe if the hood came with vents and what not like out gen gt-four it would look sick.
xs94st
i think its a nice lookin car. i remember following up on it when they first announced the newer design smile.gif
bccentaur3
The car just looks mean. I think toyota did an awesome job with trying to get the young crowds attention. The only thing the car is lacking is the trd supercharger kit.

maybe turbo awd. lol...
sammieannie87
wow will. thats what you're all about.. cars that have turbo in it.. who cares if it doesn't.. it looks nice the way it is. you better get it so i can drive it all the time =]. save your money, honey!
DEATH
QUOTE(sammieannie87 @ Apr 8, 2008 - 12:49 PM) [snapback]662552[/snapback]

wow will. thats what you're all about.. cars that have turbo in it..

I'll help your man out on this one: The above sentence pretty much sums up the opinion of 90% of this site's members. That's why we spend 5K-25K on a car that's worth 10K or less.
Don't try to understand it - just be happy you have a source of perfect presents for every occassion that will ever come up wink.gif

Oh and I think the design is killer - even the scoop.
Random_Stranger
I honestly don't see a whole lot of future options for this car or a lot of the awd cars of the future. If they become available, they are going to be very expensive, which doesn't matter. Not like we over pay for the stupid gt4 bumpers and such (yes, they are awesome and when I say stupid, it just sucks how much we must fork out for this stuff). Anyways, I just wanted to say stupid stuff and take up another spot and kill some of your brain cells as you read this. No biggie.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.