Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Fresh Pics
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Multimedia
supra12big
Just took some pics for the early spring, getting ready for a big change in the summer... Tell me what u think?

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

sry no recent engine bay pics yet, I can get some though this weekend if someone wants me to, thanks guys
lagos
OMG, you have a Celica.NET sticker! Old skool!
supra12big
lol, what?
CuteLilHeartbreaker
Nice! Love those wheels thumbsup.gif

Now if only I can get mine to look that nice lol.
supra12big
lol, ya i want a gt4 raiser, and a front but don't want to spend a 1k on the hood and front, o well, if u were wondering if i need a drop, its has coilovers on it, they are set at the highest right now, because of the snow, but they will be down low this weekend, tucking tire, lol
CuteLilHeartbreaker
QUOTE(supra12big @ Apr 14, 2008 - 8:56 PM) [snapback]664621[/snapback]

lol, ya i want a gt4 raiser, and a front but don't want to spend a 1k on the hood and front, o well, if u were wondering if i need a drop, its has coilovers on it, they are set at the highest right now, because of the snow, but they will be down low this weekend, tucking tire, lol

Yeah, there's a gt4 hood and front bumper going for about $800 for both parts with shipping included on ebay. Too expensive for me, but for those who can afford it, all the power to ya lol.

I bet it'd look really nice dropped, especially with those wheels smile.gif
supra12big
thanks again about the wheels, i was thinking about painting them black with a chrome lip, but i guess i am gonna leave it, i am gonna do some dark black tints come summer
jgreening
QUOTE(CuteLilHeartbreaker @ Apr 14, 2008 - 9:31 PM) [snapback]664636[/snapback]

Yeah, there's a gt4 hood and front bumper going for about $800 for both parts with shipping included on ebay. Too expensive for me, but for those who can afford it, all the power to ya lol.

I paid about $1200 brand new for ALL the parts. Unless you are getting it cheap enough to pay for the paint job, I would just go new.
CuteLilHeartbreaker
QUOTE(jgreening @ Apr 14, 2008 - 9:56 PM) [snapback]664643[/snapback]

QUOTE(CuteLilHeartbreaker @ Apr 14, 2008 - 9:31 PM) [snapback]664636[/snapback]

I paid about $1200 brand new for ALL the parts. Unless you are getting it cheap enough to pay for the paint job, I would just go new.

yeah, you're right.. might as well if you're dishing out that kind of money.
supra12big
not for me, lol I am only 18
CuteLilHeartbreaker
QUOTE(supra12big @ Apr 15, 2008 - 5:43 AM) [snapback]664726[/snapback]

not for me, lol I am only 18

Same here lol... 19 + in college = No Money lol
lagos
QUOTE(supra12big @ Apr 14, 2008 - 9:11 PM) [snapback]664604[/snapback]

lol, what?

Celica.net was the forum where most of us started out. It closed down about 4yrs ago.
Supersprynt
Did the sticker come with the car when you bought it?
supra12big
yup, thats y i was like uhh, but i am gonna take it off probally, and just get a 6gc one or a big TRD one on the back, i am not a fan of stickers
Supersprynt
If you are not a fan of stickers. why would you put a gigantic one on the back?

Logic failure.
airforceb2cc
Aren't you afraid to hit that IC piping hanging under the bumper on debris or something?
supra12big
I am not a fan of "stickers", but I wouldn't mind one that said TRD on the back, thats just one, i don't like rice rocketing my car out with stickers, lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.