6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
96bluevert
I am officially 21 today! biggrin.gif
x_itchy_b_x
happy birthday. enjoy it biggrin.gif
95st-celica
happy birthday...now go get all banged up and enjoy it
96bluevert
^^^ definately, going to a few bars tonight w/ some friends smile.gif. Don't think I'm going to class tomorrow either.lol
BlackCelicaGT94
QUOTE(96bluevert @ Apr 15, 2008 - 12:29 PM) [snapback]664862[/snapback]

^^^ definately, going to a few bars tonight w/ some friends smile.gif. Don't think I'm going to class tomorrow either.lol

Happy birthday

dont be a wimp..i went out on my 21st and got trashed with coworkers and they all made bets on if i would make it into work and I was there 15 mins later than normal. They all lost the bets cuz most said id be in around Noon.
96bluevert
QUOTE(BlackCelicaGT94 @ Apr 15, 2008 - 12:39 PM) [snapback]664867[/snapback]

Happy birthday

dont be a wimp..i went out on my 21st and got trashed with coworkers and they all made bets on if i would make it into work and I was there 15 mins later than normal. They all lost the bets cuz most said id be in around Noon.

lol..hmm, mabe I should have set something up w/ my coworkers cause I have work tomorrow too..not till 2pm though wink.gif
xs94st
happy birthday. time to do work son.
D-Man
F- that, if i remember correctly what happened on my 21st birthday, i'll give you advice...

So let me see... On your 21st birthday; your supposed to wake up early; goto the store and buy beer at 7am (or when your state allows alcohol to be purchased) and drink untill the liquor store opens at 9am.

I remember i had liquor at 9am... But i dont remember getting it... infact, i think 7am is about as far into my day as i can remember...

Well, after you get loaded and do some things, your supposed to wake up 2 days later at your Ex girl-friends house. Who and How many are in bed with you is your Birthday present. wink.gif

biggrin.gif Enjoy!
RocketScott
Where are you going to be tonight? I have a meeting in Seattle at 7.
macavely
happy B day .. its all down hill from her on.. lol.. don't drink to much tonight..
xs94st
lol, my friend got kicked out of dave n busters on his 21st lol
96bluevert
QUOTE(RocketScott @ Apr 15, 2008 - 2:42 PM) [snapback]664907[/snapback]

Where are you going to be tonight? I have a meeting in Seattle at 7.

no idea..lol...I'll pm you my cell if you want to hang out.
celicamike
QUOTE(macavely @ Apr 15, 2008 - 2:44 PM) [snapback]664909[/snapback]

happy B day .. its all down hill from her on.. lol.. don't drink to much tonight..

It's not quite downhill yet. I'm still waiting to turn 25 so I can rent a car, then it will be downhill (unless you want to be president) laugh.gif .
96bluevert
QUOTE(celicamike @ Apr 15, 2008 - 5:12 PM) [snapback]664954[/snapback]

QUOTE(macavely @ Apr 15, 2008 - 2:44 PM) [snapback]664909[/snapback]

It's not quite downhill yet. I'm still waiting to turn 25 so I can rent a car, then it will be downhill (unless you want to be president) laugh.gif .

I want to get to 25 just for the fact my insurance should go down quite a bit.
BlackCelicaGT94
My insurance went down quite a bit but not cuz of age

yay for it going from 370 a month to 219!! YAY! in 1.5 years it will go down even more cuz my reckless will be off. or does that stay on for 5 years? damn it
RocketScott
So how was it?

Sorry I couldn't meet up. My meeting ran late and I needed to get home.
Random_Stranger
happy b-lated b-day
96bluevert
QUOTE(RocketScott @ Apr 18, 2008 - 11:07 AM) [snapback]665927[/snapback]

So how was it?

Sorry I couldn't meet up. My meeting ran late and I needed to get home.

That's cool..It was pretty tight, my friends and I went to a bar in N.Seattle and had a few drinks, they paid for all mine, so works for me smile.gif. Wasn't the piss-drunken night everyone says they will have/had, but there shall be more opportunities wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.