Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello.
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Tabiris87
Hi everyone. I am new to the forums. Pretty much new to 6gen Celicas as well. Its the first car that I have ever had an real interest in playing around with. I have big plans for it after I get rid of my wee little debt. Once my debt is out of the way I will have plenty of resources to play with my new project.

I have had the car since September last year. However, I recently got serious about working on it and plan to one day have it completely tricked out to where there is virtually nothing stock on it.

Its got a lot of miles on it, so I am going to have to swap engines as a first mod. Any suggestions / help would be greatly appreciated as I said before, I am new and don't know a whole lot. I am excited to learn, and look forward to meeting you all. =)
_mikeE
Cool stuff man, just make sure you're car is in good shape and condition before you start your way on modding. Glad to have you here, anything you need just ask.
dabazied
^^ X2

Welcome dude and anything you wanna know or learn either has or is being talked about on here, so get ready to read for days lol... nah, but if you have any questions just shoot em out there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.