Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: celispotting- HALIFAX, NS.
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
axelrduvirage
so, i'm at the bank yesterday and my sweetheart says to me when i return to the car:" some idiot almost caused an accident right in front of the parking lot!!! he pulled into traffic and was just staring at our car going-- WTF is that beautiful piece of Japanese engineering? --and nearly slams into the car ahead of him.

as she is telling me this i look around and see a black 6gc with a 'vader kit pulling into the parking lot. the driver is just drilling me and my car with his eyes. i roll down the window and wave, he completely ignores me and loops around for another look. i wave again, again he ignores me. now, i will assume he didn't see me wave or was awestruck to actually see another 6gc in Lower Sackville and couldn't wave back. otherwise, i will have to admit that i am too old or just too uninteresting to acknowledge. in a sense i am posting this in hope the driver of the black celica reads it and waves or even stops for a chat next time. it would be the 3rd celica i've spotted in the Halifax area since i have mine.the only other one i've seen is at a business park in Burnside.
daazndood
QUOTE(axelrduvirage @ Apr 19, 2008 - 7:47 AM) [snapback]666147[/snapback]

so, i'm at the bank yesterday and my sweetheart says to me when i return to the car:" some idiot almost caused an accident right in front of the parking lot!!! he pulled into traffic and was just staring at our car going-- WTF is that beautiful piece of Japanese engineering? --and nearly slams into the car ahead of him.

as she is telling me this i look around and see a black 6gc with a 'vader kit pulling into the parking lot. the driver is just drilling me and my car with his eyes. i roll down the window and wave, he completely ignores me and loops around for another look. i wave again, again he ignores me. now, i will assume he didn't see me wave or was awestruck to actually see another 6gc in Lower Sackville and couldn't wave back. otherwise, i will have to admit that i am too old or just too uninteresting to acknowledge. in a sense i am posting this in hope the driver of the black celica reads it and waves or even stops for a chat next time. it would be the 3rd celica i've spotted in the Halifax area since i have mine.the only other one i've seen is at a business park in Burnside.

maybe he was checking out your girlfriend? 0_o
Shigexile
^ ahaha
Celicav
Well, I think some dudes think it is just wierd to "wave" at another guy, even if you both are in similar, nice rides! I still think he should have stopped to say "hi"...the dude was just too shy in my opinion.
goferris
i had some guy today honk and wave at me. he wasn't in a celica or anything. it was just weird. i wonder if he thought i was in a supra or something LOL. i had no clue who this guy was.
usually when i see another 6gc i try to pull up next to them and hope they see the sticker ha ha.
Jared95
yesterday I has a guy roll down his window at a stop light wave me down and tell me that I had a nice honda. I gave him the bird and drove off.
hatchy_gt-s
QUOTE(axelrduvirage @ Apr 19, 2008 - 12:47 PM) [snapback]666147[/snapback]

i lived in halifax when i was younger and my sister still lives there. im probably going to be up there in june
m0dd3d1
I was driving the other day and saw a white GT4 and waved, he looked confused...

...I wave all the time, but I haven't had anyone wave to me. Except when I'm in my wife's xB (when I'm in the U.S.).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.