Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: calling admin....
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
jazzcornet
i've been searching for a while now in the FAQ's and all the stickies and nowhere does it post the rules about advertising. i'd like to advertise my powdercoating business a little more in depth than just the single post that i have. how should i go about doing this?
96bluevert
by contacting Coomer and see what he says.
celicaGT96
im sure you can just post some info in the off topic section unless its specifically for the 6th gen then general discussion should do..

but yes contact coomer first just to be safe.
D-Man
Deff. by contacting Coomer.

You could also try contacting some of the other mods in the meantime, seeing as Coomer doesn't log on much these days.

They probably have a system/ways of thumbsup.gif or thumbsdown.gif ing request like that; or contacting Coomer for a final Say-so.

I bet Coomer has a secret account; so he can ninja around the place. laugh.gif
Culpable04
1. Please do not post any advertising in these forums. Group buys must be approved by me beforehand, so PM me so we can talk before you post your group buy.

this is the only rule I can find that talks about advertising, PM Coomer, and / or the mods. They may work something out for you, they may not. just be positive.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.