looks dirty up close b/c it rained 10min after i got done

IPB Image

IPB Image

my jdm tampon got wet frown.gif frown.gif frown.gif
IPB Image
808celica
slammm it!!!!!!!!!!
Tigawoods
haha less than 2 months son! i just needed a change. im not sure how long after my suspension will i be able to get rims
lagos
Mike... Its time for some wheels.
purplegt4
your jdm tampon? laugh.gif wtf is that sh!t?
Tigawoods
QUOTE(lagos @ Apr 26, 2008 - 4:44 PM) [snapback]668443[/snapback]

dear art
i am not getting rims until after i do my suspension
love
mike

haha

my buddy thought it was funny to tie a "JDM" tampon to my tow hook.....i thought it was funny so i left it there. then it rained soooo.....
lagos
QUOTE(Tigawoods @ Apr 26, 2008 - 7:01 PM) [snapback]668463[/snapback]

QUOTE(lagos @ Apr 26, 2008 - 4:44 PM) [snapback]668443[/snapback]

dear art
i am not getting rims until after i do my suspension
love
mike

haha

my buddy thought it was funny to tie a "JDM" tampon to my tow hook.....i thought it was funny so i left it there. then it rained soooo.....

I understand.
Im just trying to point out that the white steelies and tampon look your rocking doesn't look good at all on your car. smile.gif
Tigawoods
u dont like anything i do to my car art! with the exception of the safc smile.gif

the dirty tampon is coming off tomorrow. it just doesnt look right now kindasad.gif
lagos
QUOTE(Tigawoods @ Apr 26, 2008 - 7:51 PM) [snapback]668479[/snapback]

the dirty tampon is coming off tomorrow. it just doesnt look right now kindasad.gif

I do like your car...but... read what you just said out loud. laugh.gif

Tigawoods
it looked alright before....haha but it just look gross now. like i have a used tampon on my car bahahaha
snapshotgt
I would suggest getting some hubcaps until you upgrade. wink.gif
Tigawoods
dont nee the extra weight wink.gif haha
hubcaps = fail
goferris
this reminds me of herbie from the love bug LOL.
devilsden97
i actually dig it.
CelicaST_CALI
o look everyone,he coated his turd rims in silver !!!
808celica
you should draw some spokes on there and shoot the space black so it looks like you have white rims biggrin.gif
spolski07
QUOTE(808celica @ Apr 28, 2008 - 10:35 PM) [snapback]669114[/snapback]

you should draw some spokes on there and shoot the space black so it looks like you have white rims biggrin.gif

i like this idea
Rider
I kinda like them. The white definitely looks better than black.
Tigawoods
QUOTE(spolski07 @ Apr 29, 2008 - 12:59 AM) [snapback]669141[/snapback]

QUOTE(808celica @ Apr 28, 2008 - 10:35 PM) [snapback]669114[/snapback]

i like this idea

im hopefully getting rims within the next 3 months so there is nooo point haha. plus it'd be a pain in the ass, painting these where a pain, i was lucky that there was a layer of tire shine on the tires so if i had some over spray i could just wipe it off tongue.gif
95CelicaST
Awesome harness bar. Must've been some great packaging to get it to you in good form. wink.gif
Tigawoods
took me at least 30 minutes to unwrap it. seeing me struggling, my friend got me a knife haha
95CelicaST
I did that on purpose... kinda. I just decided to tape EVERYTHING. It was awesome. I was getting a kick out of it.
GriffGirl
You should TOTALLY get those fake spinning rims plastic hubcap cover thingies they have at WalMart. That would be f-ing hilarious! It would also put the tampon in context. If/when you take the tampon off, you might consider replacing it with a maxi pad with wings.
DEATH
QUOTE(GriffGirl @ Apr 29, 2008 - 1:40 PM) [snapback]669303[/snapback]

It would also put the tampon in context. If/when you take the tampon off, you might consider replacing it with a maxi pad with wings.

laugh.gif <- can females even get offended about this since she said it? biggrin.gif
Tigawoods
bahahahaha
bhawk94
Your car would look pretty gangsta if it was slammed. biggrin.gif
Tigawoods
less than 2 months bro. and it will be smile.gif
808celica
2 months.....rims drop....what else?? pm me cuz im special......so people wont know thumbsup.gif
Tigawoods
haha on my board u posted at 808 am.

well i have made the decision to hold off on the rim idea and save for actual GOOD rims. i am going to do some research on rays, weds, works, advan, ssr.

and i know i wont be able to afford that on top of suspension this summer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.