Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Frequent 6gc sighting
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
GriffGirl
I think the owner either works there or is a total workout junkie... anyway, black GT; anyone on here? I think I saw it (or a similar one) heading to 205 South at Johnson Creek Blvd yesterday, too.

Oh hell, while I'm at it... how about the blue convertible w/the messed up top, young guy, like 21 tops. I saw you from I5N in Wilsonville, I took the back way to 205 and saw you again on 205 North and we both got off at Johnson Creek. You turned around and looked at my car and I smiled at you, you turned onto 82nd and I continued on JCB.

Any takers?
GriffGirl
Another Celica spotted! It's that brownish metallic color - what's that color called? Clackamas Costco, Tuesday 4/10 from about 7 to 8pm. (No I'm not a stalker, I saw it from the gym up on a hill above the Costco parking lot.)

Where are all the Oregon Celica people on here!?!
D-Man
wholey schett, that's creepy, we have a black GT here in Houston, with BIG dragons on the side, the Limited Edition celica dragons, and this driver is a D!CK

I swear i nearly ran his ass off into a construction zone the other day. He was acting all stupid swerving and slamin on his breaks right after cutting me off, over and over... Dont he know i'm still repairing from a front end collision?
gluefish
Now if you were in Oregon the conversation would have gone like:

Drat, we have a black GT here in (N. Oregon), with total stock, no stickers, and this driver is truly irritating.

I swear I nearly thought bad thoughts the other day. He was acting all stupid, not signalling before changing lanes, and almost tailgating... When I signalled to move into his lane he didn't even slow down and let me in. Must be from Texas. Didn't even wave at me.

damn kids... I wish I could catch that farker in a parking lot, I'd tell him how inconsiderate he is.
Legit94GT
QUOTE (GriffGirl @ May 7, 2008 - 2:50 PM) *
Where are all the Oregon Celica people on here!?!

Portland person here!

There Is a black GT-S like a mile from my house off 148th, and then another Black Celi off of 131 and Halsey... We need to get more portland support for the Tacoma meet:)

To bad i was trying to catch up to the the other day and almost missed my turn i was so focused on that car!!! lol so i locked all four up and left some nice marks all over the street... but i made the turn:) lol
snapshotgt
Thread cleaned. Lets stay on topic - many of the deleted posts can be handled via PM.

Thanks-
JDUB
i drive a 94 gt
brownish greyish color, i think its called topaz or sumthin
my bro was usein my car and i think he was over in clackmas at the gym

so that was probably my car, did it have black rims?

im from oregon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.