Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "TRDGT4"
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > My Project
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
TRDGT4
QUOTE (essexgt4 @ Mar 29, 2012 - 10:45 AM) *
My friend you have an absolutely epic car, it was only the other day that i was talking about having the newer trd livery put on my car, i dont suppose you have the template saved on file or anything?

sorry mate do have it on file was made/cut by hand (off the car no knifes near my car) from pics on the net
search Neil Bates rally car thats where i got the idea.

cheers
essexgt4
i dont suppose there is any chance you could send me that file at all?
TRDGT4
follow this link to what we used to copy but most of it was triangles cut to lenght
TRD Design Flat Pack
TRDGT4
well friends out there in 6gc the time has come and as with life things change.

so my TRDGT4 is up for sale, please pm me if you are interested.

I have to say it will be a very sad day when my pride and joy finds a new home but I am hoping one of you will carry on my dream.

Trust me this has been a very hard dession to make.
Rusty
I knew this day would come soon, you've done an amazing job. and I hope the someone who takes it off your hands looks after it as much as you have.

interested in having a TRDGT4 and TRDSS2 met up before it goes?
TRDGT4
QUOTE (Rusty @ Jun 22, 2012 - 5:23 PM) *
I knew this day would come soon, you've done an amazing job. and I hope the someone who takes it off your hands looks after it as much as you have.

interested in having a TRDGT4 and TRDSS2 met up before it goes?

sure thing mate might need a shoulder lol
delusionz
frown.gif
TRDGT4
QUOTE (delusionz @ Jun 22, 2012 - 7:09 PM) *
frown.gif

I hear ya mate
Anoroc
Assuming you I win lotto this evening, how much were you looking for?

Pretty sad to see you sell it after this long, its the only GT4 build ever to be featured in NZPC, isn't it?
Insanity-74
Its a shame your getting rid, such a nice car and an inspiration to all......but does make me think what amazing car/ideas do you have in mind to make you want to sell this?
delusionz
Guess there's nothing left to mod ?
Bladey
That sucks man frown.gif you going to put it on trademe
TRDGT4
Thought I'd offer it here first
Boz205
Have been quietly admiring your car from the other side of the "dutch" for a while mate.

It's such a shame we can't import cars from NZ otherwise i would have a hard decision on my hands smile.gif

If you ever decide to part out, or have any left overs, i'd love to have snap a few things up
Bladey
has this been sold yet? curious to see the owner of the niciest celica in nz
Rusty
was still in their garage last time I was down in his area
TRDGT4
QUOTE (Bladey @ Dec 4, 2012 - 12:41 AM) *

Yip can confirm that it is still sittting in my shed, do you want it??
Bladey
QUOTE (TRDGT4 @ Dec 23, 2012 - 10:11 PM) *

As much as i'd love to my four bankcrupts me enough as it is, couldn't imagine another
tim_chi
QUOTE (TRDGT4 @ Dec 23, 2012 - 11:11 PM) *

Hey there, I PM'd you but didn't get a reply back. I'm interested in possibly purchasing your GT4. Hit me back via PM.

Cheers.
delusionz
Nuh uh, you move to New Zealand the car doesn't move to Canada lol
TRDGT4
TRDGT4 will be making an appearence at the Toyota 86 play day this weekend at the Taupo Motorsport Park on the 17th of March

more info here Toyota 86 NZ Facebook

Hope to see you all there!!
Rusty
woot.gif

....I can't go frown.gif
sixgentoyota
QUOTE (TRDGT4 @ Mar 10, 2013 - 5:49 PM) *
TRDGT4 will be making an appearence at the Toyota 86 play day this weekend at the Taupo Motorsport Park on the 17th of March

more info here Toyota 86 NZ Facebook

Hope to see you all there!!

the frs drives like a dream
TRDGT4
Cool car alright
Anoroc
Will your car be at Jamboree, Mr B?

It's the deciding factor as to whether or not I go tongue.gif
Rusty
dang cant go to that either kindasad.gif

what about looking at doing a 6gen celica entry next year?

are you going through HB to get to taupo? make sure you get photos and videos of you on the track- if its going on?
TRDGT4
Sorry guys TRDGT4 will not be at the Jamboree, will need to do some extras to get it there as it hasn't changed since the last one I entered in 2011 (Karting is taking over).

I would like to change it somehow before entering again just to raise the bar

I decided to carry out a service using TRD oil filer and a wheel alignment so if there is a chance to stretch TRDGT4 legs on Sunday she will be ready

a view a few 86 might get to see if I get to the track biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

TRDGT4
Track day wenmt real well, the 86 owners had a blast and i got TRDGT4 out for three runs but the last two were in the wet. Road tyres and wet track plus lots of HP not a real good mix.

I have go two vids of the wet runs but nothing of the dry one so i'll get these up in the next day or so. smile.gif
Rusty
some photos ive found.

the morning briefing
TwistedCeli94
Mother of god
Anoroc
56k warning!

TRDGT4
So two years later I have finally got my A into G and got some IDA 1000cc injectors and I am pleased to inform that tuning is booked for next week so fingers crossed we get a good result.
jordisonjr
My god that is a nice engine bay bowdown.gif
Rusty
Looking forward to catching up when you drive up for the tune. Still coming to WRC for the tune? Which dates btw?
TRDGT4
QUOTE (Rusty @ Oct 19, 2015 - 11:20 AM) *
Looking forward to catching up when you drive up for the tune. Still coming to WRC for the tune? Which dates btw?

Yip coming to WRC Developments for the Tune, test fitted the injectors last night so heading up this Saturday to drop it off and leave it in HB until its done.
cheela
I love this car.
JFXtreme007
Soo beautiful!!!!
Rusty
Great results from the dyno tuning btw smile.gif
TRDGT4
QUOTE (Rusty @ Nov 3, 2015 - 3:30 AM) *
Great results from the dyno tuning btw smile.gif

Thanks,

Yes team the results are back and she is now snorting out 285kw at all four wheels with a mild 450nm.

been for a few drives since collecting it and it is extremely smooth and drives like a standard 4 that is until you smash the gas!!
delusionz
Ehh finally eh!!

It's hard to believe you had 250kw out of 540cc injectors before
TRDGT4
QUOTE (delusionz @ Nov 3, 2015 - 11:36 PM) *
Ehh finally eh!!

It's hard to believe you had 250kw out of 540cc injectors before

yeah finally LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.