Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My 96' 25th Annv. GT
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Multimedia
sift91
This is my 96' 25th Anniversary Celica. I'm just gone list the mods, leave me comments if you like it or not. Criticism welcome. Just wanted to know what you guys think. I painted it myself. Needs recleared. Clear must have been bad from sitting in the garage over winter.I had a build page posted. Can't find the link. Will also be painting engine bay and motor parts.

Mods:
3 Tone Paint ( Top is 350z silver, Bottom is Classic Gloss Black, and Viper Red)
94-95 Front Bumper
5SFE Swap. ( Can help you if you're interested in doing)
GT Front Calipers and rotors.
AEM Intake and Filter
NGK Plugs and Wires
Advanced Timing
2.5" DC Header
NO Cat
2.5" Front to rear exhaust. Ractive muffler
Arospeed Coilovers
18" Katana Wheels
Blacked out taillights, sidemarkers,turn signals
Type R Race Wheel
7" Flip Out, PS2 in Glove Box
2 12" RF P1's
Rockford Amp
2 farad Capacitor
Sony Rear speakers
Pioneer in doors

Didn't mask tires for paint because they need replaced. Wish they made bright red tires though.

I also have the rear disc conversion. Haven't installed. Might part with, if anybodys interested.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Just case you didn't notice by the seats and side skirts. It is a 25th Anniversary.
devilsden97
why are the tires red?
GotToyota
Red tires?

Seriously?
sift91
if you read. i didn't mask the tires because they need replaced. thanks
GotToyota
QUOTE(sift91 @ May 6, 2008 - 5:59 PM) [snapback]671292[/snapback]

Then how come they're both completely painted with NO paint on the bottom, only the sides?

You painted them, admit it.
devilsden97
QUOTE(sift91 @ May 6, 2008 - 6:59 PM) [snapback]671292[/snapback]

sorry bro didnt read that part.
sift91
YES! I said i didn't mask the tires. because they are getting replaced. so obviously that means i painted them.
njccmd2002
QUOTE(sift91 @ May 6, 2008 - 7:12 PM) [snapback]671297[/snapback]

YES! I said i didn't mask the tires. because they are getting replaced. so obviously that means i painted them.

well he dit it because it will look better completely painted that with red streaks, if i was to replace tires i would have done the same thing, less time prepping.

Hope you get your new tires soon. The paintwork is awesome for a showcar. Not for my daily driver though.

you need some custom gauges overlays and a/c overlay
Valo666
got any pics of the engine bay??...im curious about the dc sports headers and AEM intake.
purplegt4
buff that sucker.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.