Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EFI & Starter Relay?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
creis
Hello,

Quick questions, is the starter relay the same as the EFI relay (94 5sfe) I replaced both with new ones because my EFI relay went bad (needed a good smack to work) and in doing so broke the cap off the starter relay and belive it to be broken too as when I try to start the car nothing happens and all other connections etc look good. It was easy to get a new EFI relay but most places did not have the starter relay or were not able to locate it in there system. only napa had it but when I put it in I found they sold me the exact same relay as the EFI? the part numbers on the stock onces are diffarent, the OEM starter relay number is "28300-10020 156700-0503" (both numbers on the cap) I tested where the power going into the relay is and there on diff prongs, I really think there diff and napa screwed me. Also if there diff what would be the harm of using the wrong one other then it not starting?

Thanks,
Chris.
Bitter
order one from the dealer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.