Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I NOW WORK FOR TOYOTA
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
celicaracer18
Hey guys i know its been a while since i posted, my celica has been put on the back burnner because of my RX-8. i just got my new motor but i have alot left to buy for it to get it running and in the car. in case you didn't know i'm putting a 2jzgte into my RX-8. my finish goal is july but september at the latest
anyways, i just thought i would let you guys know that i work for toyota now, i have been there over a month, and i love it.
i get a pretty good discount on parts, my price varies from 10% to 20% abover cost depending on the part.
and i can get any usdm part number you want. if you need something let me know by posting here, but here are a few guidlines:

1 - if your very far from the southeast don't bother especially on larger parts just because shipping will cancle out any $ you do save. i'm located in MS so you are welcome to come pick it up

2 - please do not bombard me with questions, i may not be able to respond daily either, but i will check back as often as i can

3 - if you want save time, be as specific as possible, if you can got toyota and find the parts you need and get me a part number

thanks guys and i do want to help out any one i can.
but if this blows up, i will have to charge a little to justify my time invested
and please don't ask for a price on something if you don't intend to buy

i can also get anything out of a repair manual, if you need to know how to do something complicated i can get you instuctions for almost anything on toyota lexus and scion
i am still trying to figure out how i can save it in a common used file type and email it
all the repair manuals are online now, we rarely use the actual books anymore
azian_advanced
are you able to order jdm parts as well? or just usdm?

so are the repair manuals accessible to anyone?
goferris
not celica related but if you find a way to be able to send manuals via email, could i get a service e-manual for an 89 toyota pickup 4x4 with the v6 motor?
if not that's fine. PM me if you can
thanks
j0e_p3t
i'd like some more info on that 2jz rx8 project. maybe a thread in the off topic section?
celicaracer18
on the repair manuals. I can't email the whole thing. Just if you need it for specific tasks
I'll see about a thread on the rx8 soon
goferris
i need to replace the exhaust valves on the 3vze
LMK what you can do. thanks man
TRDGT4
nice to see a fellow Toyota worker
I work for Toyota New Zealand at head office been here just on a year and a half and love it too.

hope you enjoy Toyota
celicaracer18
I'll see what I can do tomorrow
celicaracer18
trdgt4. What do you do at toyota
TRDGT4
QUOTE (celicaracer18 @ May 21, 2008 - 1:02 AM) *
trdgt4. What do you do at toyota

I am the Fleet Technician
which in volves taking care of all the fleet cars and also preping all our new models for release and just ben asigned to the TOYOTA Racing Series we run as a Scrutineer

Visit Toyota Racing Series Website
njccmd2002
all you gus working in toyota, thats great, can you spare the new EPC biggrin.gif , well only if you can.

where is MS, missisipi?

your info says your in fl
hurley97
The newest EPC actually has two parts to it. Theres an install CD but then you need to get a USB device from Toyota that authorizes one computer to access the EPC, so you need one device for each computer. The guy in the parts dept gave me the CD (I think it's in Manny's garage somewhere) in case I can figure out a way to bypass the USB device.
WannabeGT4
QUOTE (hurley97 @ May 22, 2008 - 4:42 PM) *
The newest EPC actually has two parts to it. Theres an install CD but then you need to get a USB device from Toyota that authorizes one computer to access the EPC, so you need one device for each computer. The guy in the parts dept gave me the CD (I think it's in Manny's garage somewhere) in case I can figure out a way to bypass the USB device.

Upload an iso of the CD and I'll see if I can't crack the dongle requirements in the program.
njccmd2002
an iso of the cd and

we need to crack the usb, maybe an iso, of a duplicate. all you need is to have a usb with the same stuff, it could be just act like a key.
celicaracer18
the parts manager at my dealership said he has everything but it would only last for 60-90 days, thats how often they get an update and the old one is no good with out the update

i'm still working on the exhaust valve guide
WannabeGT4
QUOTE (njccmd2002 @ May 22, 2008 - 7:13 PM) *
an iso of the cd and

we need to crack the usb, maybe an iso, of a duplicate. all you need is to have a usb with the same stuff, it could be just act like a key.

Yeah that's what the dongle is, a usb key. If you can hack the program to bypass the check for the dongle it'll probably work fine.

The time limit restraints can also be cracked.
hurley97
if you think you can do it I'll see if I can find the CD at Manny's house and upload it for you
Random_Stranger
Lucky, Lucky guys. I want to work for Toyota. In fact........ I think I might try once my store closes down.
D-Man
can any of you toyota parts guys find out what the part number is for a 2 bar map sensor off the JDM 3sgte?
celicaracer18
i can't get JDM part numbers
D-Man
QUOTE (celicaracer18 @ May 29, 2008 - 12:01 PM) *
i can't get JDM part numbers

THEN WHAT'S THE POINT OF WORKING FOR TOYOTA?! mad.gif

j/k tongue.gif
celicaracer18
well mostly to make money

lol

i wish i could, i have a fr4iend going to japan next week, and i have a bunch of jdm parts i need too so im going to try and get him to pick some up
RichieRichJP
QUOTE (celicaracer18 @ May 20, 2008 - 8:11 PM) *
i'm located in MS so you are welcome to come pick it up

Are you located in Mississippi or in Navarre? I live about 45 mins from Navarre
celicaracer18
i am in MS, i used to live in navarre but i don't anymore, its about a 4 hr drive, there is not a toyota dealership in navarre anyway, there is on in pensacola i think in i know there is one in fort walton

is something you needed, i go down there every once in a while
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.