Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fuel fragrances...
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
x_itchy_b_x
http://www.palmerracingfuels.com/additives.htm

POWER PLUS CHERRY BOMB Fuel Fragrance is a unique product that is not only a proven crowd pleaser but a much needed item for many drivers that have a difficult time dealing with the nauseous odors of an alcohol fueled vehicle. Drivers that use POWER PLUS enjoy not only the pleasant fragrance but less irritation to eyes and nose and much more livable cockpit. POWER PLUS is the first of its kind creating a new category in fuel additives.

thats crazy lol.
D-Man
Wow... that's gay...

i bet it comes with a pink fluffy pair of ear sound mufflers for those who cant handle the sound of a rip roaring engine too... rolleyes.gif
Supersprynt
Belongs in a Miata.
ILuvMyCelica95
omg i got so excited I thought it was something that smelled like gasoline. I love the smell of gasoline. smile.gif
GriffGirl
QUOTE (D-Man @ May 21, 2008 - 7:37 AM) *
Wow... that's gay...

i bet it comes with a pink fluffy pair of ear sound mufflers for those who cant handle the sound of a rip roaring engine too... rolleyes.gif

You mean like the ones some of you Texas boys wear on your eyes to mask the sight of that Schick shopping cart handle on the back of your car? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

just playin' with ya, that scenty stuff is gayer than I am!
devilsden97
QUOTE (ILuvMyCelica95 @ May 21, 2008 - 11:58 AM) *
omg i got so excited I thought it was something that smelled like gasoline. I love the smell of gasoline. smile.gif

C110...A fregrence for men
D-Man
QUOTE (GriffGirl @ May 21, 2008 - 11:10 AM) *
You mean like the ones some of you Texas boys wear on your eyes to mask the sight of that Schick shopping cart handle on the back of your car? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

It's a Gillette, Mach 3... Thank you verry much... Gosh, get it right at least rolleyes.gif
(Gunna be a mach3 turbo by the end of summer biggrin.gif )

QUOTE (GriffGirl @ May 21, 2008 - 11:10 AM) *
just playin' with ya, that scenty stuff is gayer than I am!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif LAMO laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

(It's funny b/c it's true, even gay-girls think it's too girly and gay.) laugh.gif
x_itchy_b_x
i cant wait for it to come in... biggrin.gif i want my 2-step fire balls to smell like cherrys...
kidding kidding.
GriffGirl
QUOTE (x_itchy_b_x @ May 21, 2008 - 10:03 AM) *
i cant wait for it to come in... biggrin.gif i want my 2-step fire balls to smell like cherrys...
kidding kidding.

WTF!!!! LOL
FreddyTheOthaMeat
I too, also got excited at the idea of a gasoline scented cologne.. :'(
Rayme
There's been scented 2 stroke oil for some while now.

I remember my friend some yeaaaars back he came around in his skidoo and it smelled like cherry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.