Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: lookie what I got yesterday....
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Multimedia
Jeunesse
hehehehehe... I'm so happy.... tweeet tweeeet tweeeeeeeet
sorry guys, quick cell phone pics...

going in the car this saturday... wooo hoooooooo
D-Man
thumbsup.gif
Nice!
Jeunesse
hehehe i know. thanks D-Man
shaunrichard
Jealous... so jealous!

You putting 'em in yourself, or having it done?

Let's see pics when complete, too.
Jeunesse
I'm doing it with my mechanic friend in his garage... I'll sure take pics of the progress.
goferris
hey i got my struts this week too thumbsup.gif
where did you order them and how much did you pay? (if you don't mind me askin)
i got mine off ebay for 230 shipped for all 4 sealed
Jeunesse
cool^^^ i got mine at importrp.com for 270 shipped.
_mikeE
Freaking nice Derick!! You're doing it at a mechanic's huh? That's gonna be a lot of money for the labor...Bryan and I could do it for ya, just need a place to do it, and a spring compressor. And since your shocks have been removed before for the springs, i'm sure the bolts shouldn't be seized so it shouldn't be a major b*tch to remove and same goes for your rear end links--but if they end up getting ruined anyway because what Bryan and I had to do was use a pair of vice grip and grip onto the rubber and have it torched to remove the bolt--just go get new ones from Twos'R'Us...they're way better.
Jeunesse
no no labour is just a case of beer which we will be drinking afterwards wink.gif... lol. He is my friend who is a mechanic and has a garage.
Valo666
nice man. cant wait to see that bar on. You get it from BC??
Jeunesse
yep... it is actually a st205 bar but it fits well on the st204. it is the round shaped bar.
snapshotgt
QUOTE (Jeunesse @ May 23, 2008 - 2:08 PM) *
yep... it is actually a st205 bar but it fits well on the st204. it is the round shaped bar.

I'd like detailed pictures when possible. I'm having some hood clearance issues with my cusco bar, (thread here) granted it is a different style.
Jeunesse
i will but mind you this is a rear strut bar
snapshotgt
QUOTE (Jeunesse @ May 23, 2008 - 2:29 PM) *
i will but mind you this is a rear strut bar

Ah okay nvm. Thought this was a front strut bar. Thanks-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.