Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Celica is TOTALLED!!! Whatd you guys think
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
TiG4
Hey guys,
Ok so last week I was driving home and I was about 2 miles from my house when this dumbass in a dogde dakot turns from the far left len right in front of me and I hit his passenger side with my front end. My entire car basically looked like an accordian , but I was all fine. Anywyas hehe heres the funny part, I went to the insurance company and I was like how much will you give me and they were like ok 6,000 to fix it I was like **** YOU! So I had my aunt (a lawyer) write them some nasty law suit threat letter, and they call me back 2 days later saying, they will give me 17,000!!!!! I was like ummm..... OK! So now I got the money and payed off the 5,000 I owed. I just got back from the VW dealership and I bought myself a 2003 GTI VR6. V6 200HP 195 torque, 6 speed Manual. Guys you have no idea this thing flies. It is a great car. Anyways, I am parting out my car, the entitre front end is ****ed (I think I can salvage some engine parts) but everything else is in regular condition like it was b4 the wreck. For those who dont know what I have its a 99 Black GT Convert Auto. So give me some parts Ill see if I can get it off the car. Ill be posting some pix of my new car soon. smile.gif

TiG4
Coomer
That's really too bad about your car, but at least you were ok got a good settlement out of it. frown.gif

I'll take the rear disk brake components for sure, and also, how much are you selling the tail-lights for?
Drunken_Style
Sorry to hear about your accident. At least you got a good settlement and you are ok.

Daniel
NYCelica
Hey, Do you think you can get me stock sideskirts?? and Let me know how much would u sell it to Me, Thanks
Akimbo
Is anything from the front at all salvageable? And is your interior leather?
bojangles_8686
What kind of exuahst do you have?
ghostdog
hey too bad about the wreck man, but atleast u came out on top.

parts I want:

driver's side red door open light. mine is broken
and maybe the center armrest. depending on condition
TiG4
OK no nothing on the front is salvageable, the side skirts should be ok, umm my exhaust is stock b/c i already took off my performance one so i still have the stock one. ANd I have all black leather interior
vorcon
damn, sorry to hear about ur celica, atleast ur ok.

do you happen to have the stock CD player?
chosen1
PM about the cost of your intake.
Silver94CelicaOwner
How about your entire drivers side door? If its still in really good shape i may be interested....i have rust starting to breed on the bottom and a dent in the side of mine. frown.gif
Striking4
Sorry to hear about the car. Glad you are ok though.
TiG4
Thnx for all your concern guys. The door i THINK should be fine. When I got in the wreck the drivers door didnt open al the way so it might have a dent from me having to force it open. Again ill check up on that. Ill have pictures on Tuesday and you guys can sort out what all you want.
Matthew
man that sucks

how much would you want for the front AND rear seats and the material part of both doors.

like the arm rest and everything else. basically everything but the metal.

you can PM ME on the price.

thanks
ID4T
Sorry to hear about the car!
looking for the a pair of gas shocks for the trunk lid. you csn emsil me the price!
95ST
driverside low beam good? Ill second the arm rest too I need one bad, I could also use the trim around the stereo and shifter. let me know on prices
Andason
How about the plastic that goes around the gauges, and the clock?
Akimbo
IS the interior leather? I need a drivers side front seat because it's torn up pretty good, and I need the material around the doors because mine has warping from water.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.