Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did I pad it correctly?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Exterior Styling
tomazws
Finally got a chance to put on Vincent's infamous shift boot, ebrake boot, and padding. I'm not quite sure if I put on the ebrake boot correctly though.....

The ebrake looks kinda odd to me.. did I put it on correctly!?!?!?

Another angle....

While I'm at it, more image...

And did you know our car has a crotch blower?
Dragondog
lol on the crotch blower.....iv never put one on b4 but imo looks good......what kind of screen you have....im looking to do the same with my deck
GotToyota
Love the way your shifter looks. As far as the ebrake goes, it looks like you put it on correctly.

EDIT: I noticed that your passenger door doesn't have the cloth cover. Did yours start falling out? Mine did so I just decided to peel mine. I might do the same to my drivers door.

-Matt
monkey
haha yes, she gets us from point a to b and does the extra mile.... i guess thats what toyota means by the "extra mile" package.. jk but ya our cars have crotch blowers....
and ur shift boot looks dead sexy!
would these fit an mr2?
tomazws
Oops, I just realized I posted in Exterior instead of Interior... Could mod please help me move this thread? Thanks!

QUOTE (Dragondog @ Jun 7, 2008 - 2:49 PM) *
what kind of screen you have

http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=57327 smile.gif

QUOTE (GotToyota @ Jun 7, 2008 - 2:51 PM) *
I noticed that your passenger door doesn't have the cloth cover.

For some extremely odd reason, my chairs are cloth, but everything else is leather.

QUOTE (monkey @ Jun 7, 2008 - 3:13 PM) *
would these fit an mr2?

I have no idea :-\
dustin15brown
looks good man, and yeah i have cloth interior, leather panels
GriffGirl
My car has two crotch blowers when my g/f rides in the car with me laugh.gif (I can't believe no one walked through that door, it was wide open)

I believe STs came w/vinyl/pleather/leather door panels. I didn't know they were cloth until the Tacoma meet when I noticed the GTs have cloth on theirs. It's either an ST vs GT thing or a manual windows vs. power windows thing. I just got new door panels - and that cloth is absolutely hideous. I'll be changing mine to something more aesthetically pleasing, in other words fly. (Soul Coughing, anyone? Anyone?)
95CelicaST
My car has two crotch blowers when my g/f rides in the car with me laugh.gif (I can't believe no one walked through that door, it was wide open)

Oh snap!
hongkongnerdboy
yea the crotch blower surprised me when ifirst got the car xD
trdproven
matches nicely
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.