Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Window Sticker
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
CelicaST94
Anyone still have their window sticker? Also I would like to see a fully loaded car (all the options) and maybe a brochure if anyone has it uploaded on their computer.
97lestyousay
A brochure is posted in this thread and batman722 made a link to the other one. The pages are large and had to be scanned in halves,
then merged, and the only software I have for merging is hp imagezone.
http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showto...amp;hl=brochure
njccmd2002
QUOTE (CelicaST94 @ Jun 29, 2008 - 3:36 PM) *
Anyone still have their window sticker? Also I would like to see a fully loaded car (all the options) and maybe a brochure if anyone has it uploaded on their computer.

i have my window sticker, even tough i did not buy the car, but i have it MSRP is 27K..... laugh.gif
CelicaST94
QUOTE (njccmd2002 @ Jun 30, 2008 - 7:11 PM) *

i have my window sticker, even tough i did not buy the car, but i have it MSRP is 27K..... laugh.gif

i would never have thought they costed that much...
96ST206
I talked to a guy yesterday, he had a 1994 red coupe and he got it in 1995 and paid 16,500 for it, funny to think they were that expensive
CelicaST_CALI
QUOTE (njccmd2002 @ Jun 30, 2008 - 5:11 PM) *

27!!!!hahahhaha woah,wat horrible resale value...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.