Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what injectors
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Forced Induction
6G94celica
so im gonna replace the injectors in my 3sgte and am looking at 550cc. right now im prolly only making 250hp or so with a 3" turbo back exhaust, rebuilt ct26 with larger compressor wheel, blaster 2 coil, nology hotwires and nology silver spark plugs D4YS, and a front mount intercooler. anyways will this be to much and run my car rich. what is the stock injector size. i also have a walbro supra fuel pump.
darranst205
QUOTE (6G94celica @ Aug 2, 2008 - 11:23 PM) *
so im gonna replace the injectors in my 3sgte and am looking at 550cc. right now im prolly only making 250hp or so with a 3" turbo back exhaust, rebuilt ct26 with larger compressor wheel, blaster 2 coil, nology hotwires and nology silver spark plugs D4YS, and a front mount intercooler. anyways will this be to much and run my car rich. what is the stock injector size. i also have a walbro supra fuel pump.

Fensport.co.uk are the toyota specialst this side of the globe they dont list 550cc injectors they advise goin 850cc i intend getting a set my self but just not quite yet they work with the factory fuel rail too so why not
FunkySR
if you are installing bigger injectors on a stock ECU, I recommend getting a wideband afr system and at least an A'PEXi Neo or Emanage Blue.
6G94celica
well i dont really want to go bigger just slightly bigger or stock.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.