Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member to the forum :)
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
shaguar84
Hi All,

Thought I introduce myself, name is Vin. I Finally signed up to the forum, as I was meaning to join ages ago since I purchased my car and I found this website/forum very informative and reliable. Around the same time last year, I purchased myself a Silver '97 Celica SX (ST204, Aussie Spec). Overall, I'm happy and would like to make some progress with it, which so far i upgraded the speakers (just front splits and added a sub). However, I will post pictures as soon I get the jist of using this forum.

I have a question though, I'm interested in getting a fog switch button that is located on the drivers vent for RHD Celicas. I tried to search throughout the forum for the part number especially this post, (http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=32806&hl=fog+light+button). But the part number I found is for LHD, I will be very much appreciated if someone can help supply me the part number for RHD.

Thanks for the help in advance smile.gif
stetsonaw
PM a member named JACSSX, i sent him one a while back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.