Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3rd gen motor into 91' all-trac LHD
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Forced Induction
1fstgt4
hey guys im new here. i was wondering if anyone could help me out i put a 3rd gen motor in my 91' all-trac. all i need to do yet is figure out the wring harness to plug into the car. i can find info on the ecu pin outs but what about under the dash in the car and out at the relay box? any suggestion would be greatly apreciated. i really want ot have this car going soon theres a sho i want to take it to and blow everyone away. i have my old 2nd gen harness and a hacked up 3rd gen harness a got with the motor and then i have a whole other complete untouched 3rd gen harness. help!!
95st-celica
welome to the site!

the best thing i could tell you to do is talk to dr. Tweak....he might be willing to talk you through it but if worse comes to worse i would just send both wireing harness's to him and let him splice them together....that way you will get one harness back that is plug and play and you will be ready to go....its not going to be cheap but it might pay off in the long run
Batman722
I have some info that would help you. PM your email address to me and I'll send some stuff to you tonight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.