Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: argh
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
FreddyTheOthaMeat
So someone vandalized my car for the THIRD time this year (each time they bust out the windows) so im thinking of selling the celica and getting something else, like a mid to late 90s audi. anyone have any experience with these cars or got any experience based opinion on em?
CelicaST_CALI
nah ive never had anyone do that,my father once caught a guy about to do it but stoped him..i think its cause they want the car smile.gif

dont sell because of other people..frown.gif
FreddyTheOthaMeat
maybe... i dunno i had a twenty dollar bill in my ash tray and they didnt even take it, just smashed the windows the smash the windows i think. got glass all over my sons car seat >:(
D-Man
Car alarm
http://www.asianwolf.com/car-alarm-8100rsxmny.html
"IF YOU CAR IS TAMPERED WITH, THE TWO WAY PAGING TECHNOLOGY WILL INSTANTLY SEND A SIGNAL TO YOU TRUE COLOR PAGER REMOTE SHOWING YOU A PICTURE OF THE THIEF AND ALSO SHOWING YOU WHAT PART OF THE VEHICLE WAS TAMPERED WITH."
and a pistol. thumbsup.gif

It'll only happen one more time wink.gif
DEATH
QUOTE (D-Man @ Aug 11, 2008 - 5:49 PM) *
Car alarm - and a pistol. thumbsup.gif
It'll only happen one more time wink.gif

Quote of the day right there.
Sobering seeing the glass on the baby seat huh? Been there before.
x2 on selling the car tho - it won't help and who knows buying an Audi they may just think you have more money therefore more to take.
GriffGirl
That sucks donkey nuts. What would be excellent is if there was a way you could rig up an electrified fence type of thing to the windows, you know, the kind they use to keep cattle in the field. Then when they smash the window they get tazed or something. That would RULE!!!!

Definitely invest in an alarm though.
stetsonaw
i'd build a garage.
Capone
It sux someone keeps messing with your car. If I were you I would keep the celica and get an alarm. My mom used to drive an audi, she said that it was the worst car she ever owned because it used to break down all the time. But im not sure if it was just her car or if alot of audis have problems.
FreddyTheOthaMeat
im all over the garage idea except that i live in an apartment so that wouldnt workout so well. guess ill buckle down and get the car alarm but dang this is getting annoying. prob move somewhere else too. sucks cause i think it was my neighbor that i called the cops on (he was beating up his wife and his daughter) but unless i catch him IN the car with a giant orange shirt that says "I did it" the cops really wont do anything... yay for justice eh?
Tigawoods
build one of these
click
FreddyTheOthaMeat
lol dang.. thats crazy looking.. ill just get a buncha tazers and jimmy rig em with a rubberband wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.