Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3s swap
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
6g25th
IDK if anyone read my last post, but I brought my car to this place in springfield,ma to get a 3s swap and they have had it for 7 months now and not much has been done so basically I am planning on pulling it out of there and finding another place to get it done. What I want to know from whoever is, will any of you do the swap for me or do you know of anyone that will do the swap??? Please I'm desperate! Let me know. I live in CT.
snapshotgt
Carl @ Speed-Source would be my recommendation.
He is pretty popular/busy though... He is located in IL. He did my swap.

www.speed-source.net
massbrandon
Hey man most people on here will tell you to do the swap yourself so that you learn about everything. PM Presure2. He lives in Fall River Mass and he would be able to tell you if there are any people around here (in Mass) that would be able to help you.
RUNNIN-LOW
yeah the swap is super easy...just make sure you have the wiring harness converted over to fit the 6th gen then you should be good to go....it simple trust me, try it yourself you learn alot more and plus you get closer to your car..its like making love in the club but making love to your car when your finally done with it..he he biggrin.gif plus you save more money!!.....
bccentaur3
Bring your car up here to MN. Me and John (RUNNIN-LOW) will take care of you. Just get the wiring harness done. We'll do the rest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.