Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3s swap
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Forced Induction
6g25th
I have been putting posts up about this, but no one has really helped me out. What I want to know is, is there anyone in the CT area that will do a 3s swap for me, or does anyone know of any other person that will do it? I'm pulling my car out of this place in Springfield,Ma tomorrow because it's been there 7 months and they keep jerking me around. Please, I need someone to help me, or even this, the 7a is out of the car and there are a couple of things done to it, I have all the parts needed to complete the swap, the motor is supposed to only have 43,000miles on it, what I'm saying is, is there anyone out there that wants to do the swap. I mean buy the car from me and all of the parts that I have for it. I'll take the best offer, but just remember I have a lot of $$$ into the car already and I'm not looking for any BS offers!!!
pipes
QUOTE (6g25th @ Aug 18, 2008 - 1:20 PM) *
I have been putting posts up about this, but no one has really helped me out. What I want to know is, is there anyone in the CT area that will do a 3s swap for me, or does anyone know of any other person that will do it? I'm pulling my car out of this place in Springfield,Ma tomorrow because it's been there 7 months and they keep jerking me around. Please, I need someone to help me, or even this, the 7a is out of the car and there are a couple of things done to it, I have all the parts needed to complete the swap, the motor is supposed to only have 43,000miles on it, what I'm saying is, is there anyone out there that wants to do the swap. I mean buy the car from me and all of the parts that I have for it. I'll take the best offer, but just remember I have a lot of $$$ into the car already and I'm not looking for any BS offers!!!

how muc you want? i can do the swap after im done with mine.....or at least give you pointers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.