Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wastegate actuator no good :(
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Forced Induction
CELL_PROTOTYPE_X
Anyone know where I can get a new internal wastegate actuator for a ct20 turbo, or where I can find one that would work?
easternpiro1
QUOTE (CELL_PROTOTYPE_X @ Aug 24, 2008 - 8:30 PM) *
Anyone know where I can get a new internal wastegate actuator for a ct20 turbo, or where I can find one that would work?

i had a ct20b will see if the wastegate is still good for it if you want. but it may be a little while
CELL_PROTOTYPE_X
I see a lot of internal gates out there. Would something like this work?

http://www.atpturbo.com/Merchant2/merchant...egory_Code=WGT1

I realize I'd have to build a custom mount for it.
easternpiro1
that looks like it just may work! wink.gif
presure2
QUOTE (CELL_PROTOTYPE_X @ Aug 24, 2008 - 9:30 PM) *

the ct-20b and ct-26 actuators are interchangeable.

you should be able to find one on the cheap pretty easy either from here, alltrac.net, or mr2oc.com.
CELL_PROTOTYPE_X
So it's recommended that I get an actuator off a ct26 or 20 instead of buying a new one online?
eggman40
i was just curious what you went with, did you get the actutor in in the ATP link you posted, or did you find a ct26 replacement?
CELL_PROTOTYPE_X
I found a guy with one on alltrac.net. If this doesn't work out then I might try getting one from the link I posted.

QUOTE (eggman40 @ Sep 2, 2008 - 6:25 PM) *
i was just curious what you went with, did you get the actutor in in the ATP link you posted, or did you find a ct26 replacement?

eggman40
QUOTE (CELL_PROTOTYPE_X @ Sep 2, 2008 - 3:33 PM) *
I found a guy with one on alltrac.net. If this doesn't work out then I might try getting one from the link I posted.

QUOTE (eggman40 @ Sep 2, 2008 - 6:25 PM) *

oh ok cool, keep me posted please if you go with the ATP act. If it works i might consider using it to clock my turbo housing. thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.