Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: From 95 Celica GT to 95 Celica GT4 Baby
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Forced Induction
Gt4soldier24
Ok guys my clip will be arriving on friday. My family mechanic will install it for me and I will have pictures very soon smile.gif
manphibian
QUOTE (Gt4soldier24 @ Aug 27, 2008 - 9:30 PM) *
Ok guys I made a new thread because a genious decided to clsoe my other thread. My clip will be arriving on friday. My family mechanic will install it for me and I will have pictures very soon smile.gif

i won't mention the irony of you spelling genius incorrectly, but like i said. When you actually have something useful to post, then do so. the other thread was just going to end up as pages of you getting flamed for making things up.
Culpable04
QUOTE (Gt4soldier24 @ Aug 27, 2008 - 4:30 PM) *
Ok guys I made a new thread because a genious decided to clsoe my other thread. My clip will be arriving on friday. My family mechanic will install it for me and I will have pictures very soon smile.gif

you have 2 issues,

that genius can close it back again, you have to follow the rule and your post won't be close. street racing is always a no.

the family mechanic ? are you serious ? should I expect a horror story a few weeks later ? a 3sgte swap may look easy when the people involve know what they are doing, it can be a real nightmare if lack of acknowledge is present, not that he's not a decent mechanic, but fixing something is not the same as custom install a whole new engine.

Gt4soldier24
hmm lol im not even gonna say anything but that my mechanic has done swaps before.. I told him about this project 2 years ago, we've done our research and we are ready to start the project off, oh and continue to question his ability to do this swap.. it doesnt bother me, because I know its going to be done .. and like i said when hes all finished ill put the pictures up.. that is if this topic is still up.. and if not ill just make another one smile.gif... wowzers.. i thought only BMW owners were jerks.. smh
manphibian
be very careful sunshine.

good luck with the swap, we look forward to seeing the pics.
DEATH
Look man - I'm gonna try to help you out the same way Itchy did on your last thread. Coming on here talking about street racing and making rediculous claims to power is the best way to have everyone here hate on you [As you can see]. Notice noone else's introduction threads have that? It's because they were humble and honest and just wanted to introduce themselves. Did you really think you could come on an enthusiast site for a car alot of us have driven for many many years and tell us all that your capable of outracing cars we know you can't possibly compete with? I mean seriously - you can pull that BS on people who don't know how slow a USDM Celica GT is but we all know better.
So just chill, enjoy your new thread and get ready for all the headaches and gremlins that will pop up with your swap cause the people you are alienating are the ones who are gonna be there with the knowledge to help you out when you have question - and you will have questions, trust me.
My suggestion: Find every swap thread you can on here and read and take notes on everything you can. When you're done with that you'll understand alot better what we're talking about.
Gt4soldier24
Lmao "I DONT STREET RACE" check the last closed thread, im pretty sure i put that there. I DO KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. All ive said was that im getting an ST205 engine swap in to my ST202 Celica GT.. THAT IS ALL!! my gosh and please quote where i said I could beat any of those speed cars with my celica GT 2.2L 130 HP on the last thread.. im pretty sure i said i lost to those cars.. READING COMPREHENSION DUDE.. so far All you people are doing are taking my words and comming up with baseless conclusions about me.. either way my swap will be done lmao.. and im quite sure I put as the subject of this post as... FROM 95 Celica GT to 95 Celica GT4 baby.. so please tell me.. why are you refering to street racing???
DEATH
Oh well - your hopeless I see - enjoy your flame fest.
BTW - Don't preach to me about reading comprehension when you can't spell or seem to master punctuation at all.
Gt4soldier24
ok and BTW.. not everyone here hates me.. people from maryland i want to see my car when its done... they know the struggle of getting an overseas motor to America and finding all these EXTREMLY RARE PARTS such as OEM gauges and the clip itself. I dont have the luxury of just going to a dealer like Most people from the UK and other areas overseas, quite frankly I can care less what you think of this.. and if you are just going to be negative then go ahead and keep posting negativity I just wont respond to you. Thanks.
D-Man
EDIT, SORRY TOO MUCH INFO FOR ONE POST. wink.gif

QUOTE (Gt4soldier24 @ Aug 27, 2008 - 4:13 PM) *
so far All you people are doing are taking my words and comming up with baseless conclusions about me.

Oh man, I'm gunna have fun with this biggrin.gif

I DONT STREET RACE

TRUE! dispite my best efforts, You NEVER said anything about street racing.

~However~

READING COMPREHENSION DUDE
QUOTE (Gt4soldier24 @ Aug 27, 2008 - 4:22 PM) *
people from maryland i want to see my car when its done

WRITING COMPREHENSION DUDE!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (gt4soldier24)
overall im 21-10 Win-Loss Racing my baby.. my most great defeat was when I beat a Ford Taurus Show (stock 250 hp) off the line for a victory.

Do i have to say anything? Dude, A USDM 5sfe with:
QUOTE (gt4soldier24)
a cold air intake (K&N), performance headers, exhaust, and chip
isn't sh!t. Dude, I WOULD KNOW!! wink.gif

And BTW, this CHIP that you speak so highly of, DOESN'T DO A DAMN THING laugh.gif

QUOTE (gt4soldier24)
and I will destroy them all!!
laugh.gif no you wont. not for a LONG time. You'll have a crapload of gremlins to slay first wink.gif then a crapload of precision tuning to attend to, before you'll ever get it in "destroy mode" tongue.gif

QUOTE (gt4soldier24)
Ill have pics on this post when the swap is complete
Okay, take some pics durring the swap if at all possible. People on here love to see progress, not overnight milestones wink.gif (except for jeff and mannys work; but overnight milestones are expected of those guys laugh.gif )
D-Man
not everyone here hates me.. people from maryland i want to see my car when its done
Who? you mean:
QUOTE ('PLAYR')
i'm in rockville right now...
bring me your car or who/what shop is doing the motor swap?
This guy isn't 'wanting' to see your car in the way you think laugh.gif For once, i have to admid that playr smart-ass antics have made me LOL laugh.gif

thumbsup.gif good job Playr biggrin.gif

QUOTE ( @ Aug 27, 2008 - 4:13 PM) *
I DO KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

Then read some profiles. That dude DEATH; he HAS a 3s Swap. wink.gif He's had it for a while now. If you dont quit pissing people off, that ride will end up in a junkyard Real fast wink.gif These people are here to help you, not to be belittled by you. Remember that. (and quite frankly, if anyone will be belittling anyone, Death is one of the last people i'd fcuk with.

QUOTE (Gt4soldier24 @ Aug 27, 2008 - 3:30 PM) *
Ok guys I made a new thread because a genious decided to clsoe my other thread.
That would be one of our moderators, And dont piss them off, you'll find yourself baned really quick. (the second you talk smack to pressure or re-post when he says it's done laugh.gif )

genious
Genius

I will have pictures very soon
you'd better wink.gif

QUOTE (DEATH @ Aug 27, 2008 - 4:04 PM) *
Look man - I'm gonna try to help you out the same way Itchy did on your last thread. Coming on here talking about street racing and making rediculous claims to power is the best way to have everyone here hate on you [As you can see]. Notice noone else's introduction threads have that? It's because they were humble and honest and just wanted to introduce themselves. Did you really think you could come on an enthusiast site for a car alot of us have driven for many many years and tell us all that your capable of outracing cars we know you can't possibly compete with? I mean seriously - you can pull that BS on people who don't know how slow a USDM Celica GT is but we all know better.
So just chill, enjoy your new thread and get ready for all the headaches and gremlins that will pop up with your swap cause the people you are alienating are the ones who are gonna be there with the knowledge to help you out when you have question - and you will have questions, trust me.
My suggestion: Find every swap thread you can on here and read and take notes on everything you can. When you're done with that you'll understand alot better what we're talking about.

Read this thread 500 times before you post again. there is genuine, sound advice there.

quite frankly I can care less what you think of this
THEN WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS!??!

and finding all these EXTREMLY RARE PARTS such as OEM gauges

laugh.gif

also, dont forget that with with a car like that, you'll need 2 transmissions laugh.gif
Gt4soldier24
Lmao.. just goes to show people have alot of time on their hands.. man i cant wait for the weekend..
D-Man
QUOTE (Gt4soldier24 @ Aug 27, 2008 - 5:13 PM) *
Lmao.. just goes to show people have alot of time on their hands.. man i cant wait for the weekend..

Get used to me, i'm online M-F 8-5 wink.gif
Gt4soldier24
thats cool.. nice convertble you got AUTO smile.gif and no im not making a joke i actually like fellow celica drivers.. wish i could say that about the rest of you
presure2
QUOTE (Gt4soldier24 @ Aug 27, 2008 - 6:19 PM) *
thats cool.. nice convertble you got AUTO smile.gif and no im not making a joke i actually like fellow celica drivers.. wish i could say that about the rest of you

dude, you better just relax.
you have a handfull of posts on this site, and 80+% of them are usless, arguing with other members.
keep it up, and you wont be around long enough to show off your "pictures".
BTW, read the forum rules before posting again.
if you cant follow them, do not post.
Gt4soldier24
im not doing anything but saying im doing a engine swap, and that ill put pictures up when its done. thanks
lagos
QUOTE (Gt4soldier24 @ Aug 27, 2008 - 9:15 PM) *
im not doing anything but saying im doing a engine swap, and that ill put pictures up when its done. thanks

Sounds good man. So lets just leave it at that.
This is a great community, and hopefully you'll become a good member of it down the road.
Most of us have owned these cars for a LONG time now, and have done all the things you are panning to have your mechanic do, with our own two hands. So if someone tries to offer you any advice, at least have some respect and not attack them.

Good luck with your project.
There are no "haters" here. But the moderators are quick to ban people who come in here with an attitude, so i suggest you lay low for a while and get to know the people on this site.
Photoguy1313
dude just chill when your engine get here post pic prove them all wrong and take your time on your swap...hope everything goes great...
Gt4soldier24
o...k when did i say something threatining.. all im doing is repeating that im doing the swap over the weekend and im putting pics up.. i really wish you guys would open your eyes and stop telling me to chill.. now lagos is trying to bash me b/c i have a mechanic doing the swap and not with my own two hands.. maybe in the future when im not pressed for time i will do a swap all by myself, but sadly im in school.. it actually starts next week... and that is really awesome that you guys do it urself.... like i know swaps are a serious business.. but i really wish you guys would stop trying to bash me here about everything I write.. thats not what brothers do to each other.. we r all brothers b/c we own and enjoy our celicas.. thats the main reason i joined this forum.. b/c i thought i would b embraced here for owing 1.
Batman722
well you sure did start off on the wrong foot.

You talked about your 165hp (maybe more) GT and a bunch of kills with your winning record. That's just plain dumb.
Then a mod closed your previous thread (for good reason) and you started a new one where you called that mod a "genious"...

now looking at it from my point of view, I would think you had no idea what you're talking about. If someone thinks their GT is 165hp (maybe more) then they would be clueless when it came to a swap.

I would suggest not posting anything else until the swap is finished and running - with pics. That would shut everyone up, right ?
spolski07
first off welcome to the site, and GL with the swap, cant wait to see pics.

now down to the nitty gritty.. the way you are coming off to most of the senior members here is not the greatest and its the best way to constantly get bashed and flamed for everything you say. so when you run into problems (and you will with a swap) they will just go well i told ya so and laugh because you were big headed in the beginning.

so chill and welcome to 6gc.net
Gt4soldier24
Hey guys Ive made a photobucket basically of the evolution my celica GT from 2006 to now.. ill update the album next week. hopefully my mechanic will be done with the swap and ill have more vids and pics on there too smile.gif

Im putting up a vid of a cruise with my team EnVision filmed by My good friend Cedric.. who filmed me driving around while riding in my friend Justin's BMW M3 it should be up within the hour..

heres the link http://photobucket.com/GT4Soldier

hope you guys enjoy smile.gif

and thank you for the Welcome spol smile.gif
DEATH
Wrong link tho. That's just your photobucket page.
Gt4soldier24
you should be able to view my pics death my profile is open for viewing.. the clip of my test run is uploaded too now

Videos removed.
lagos
Honestly dude... videos like that are not well tolerated on this site. You better take it down before a moderator sees it.
I really hope you dont end up killing yourself or someone else with the way you weave in an out of traffic.
manphibian
Do not post videos like that on this site please.

Nobody is impressed by you undertaking traffic with your gay pink spotlights.

Thanks.
D-Man
QUOTE (Gt4soldier24 @ Aug 27, 2008 - 5:19 PM) *
Ah... Attack the auto wink.gif That's fine, i see you've read my profile. You'll also notice i took this car from the side of the street, TOTALED & not running. You'd be supprised what some of us can do with
QUOTE (lagos @ Aug 27, 2008 - 8:31 PM) *
our own two hands.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (manphibian @ Aug 28, 2008 - 12:04 PM) *
Do not post videos like that on this site please.
And yesterday i stood up for you and said that you never mentioned street racing rolleyes.gif

Thanks for making a lair out of me.

QUOTE (manphibian @ Aug 28, 2008 - 12:04 PM) *
Nobody is impressed by you undertaking traffic with your gay pink spotlights.

laugh.gif ROFL!! Oh snap, And i though the razor wing was controversial. laugh.gif

And as an honest peice of advice; dont drive on the street like a retard. Wile you are playing "fast and furious" with your friends; there is a mother with her child crossing at a green light trying to hand her baby a bottle; while you're trying to "drift" traffic mad.gif That's how innocent people get killed. There is NO reason for it. I have a wife and child, and if anyone was to hit them because they wanna play "badass"; The consequential reprimand would be the same as any of the other daddys here. I needn't even say. wink.gif

We're not only saying to keep that crap off the site, We're truly endorsing that you DON'T DO THAT STUPID SH STUFF.
Gt4soldier24
"You know what?? **** you amphibian and **** this Gay Ass Dick Riding website.. talking bout my lights are pink.. They are purple you Colorblind ****... IM done now ill go join somewhere else thtas not a bunch of ****Boys that are like 50 years old Talking **** about me.. SO **** YOU AMPHIBIAN GAY ASS NAME>> **** 6GC AND **** ALL THAT ASSOICATES WITH 6GC LAMOS..." - Team EnViSioN smile.gif
lagos
QUOTE (Gt4soldier24 @ Aug 28, 2008 - 1:42 PM) *
"You know what?? **** you amphibian and **** this Gay Ass Dick Riding website.. talking bout my lights are pink.. They are purple you Colorblind ****... IM done now ill go join somewhere else thtas not a bunch of ****Boys that are like 50 years old Talking **** about me.. SO **** YOU AMPHIBIAN GAY ASS NAME>> **** 6GC AND **** ALL THAT ASSOICATES WITH 6GC LAMOS..." - Team EnViSioN smile.gif

Good riddance, Paul Walker.
Gt4soldier24
Hey DMAN aKA STUPID Dick SHYT!! YOU CANT DRIFT IN A FWD CAR!! YOU ASS!! smile.gif
manphibian
Good Riddance.

Banned.

lol@amphibian
Batman722
QUOTE (lagos @ Aug 28, 2008 - 1:44 PM) *
Good riddance, Paul Walker.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.