Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Upgrading?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Forced Induction
115celi
You guys weren't kidding when you said I’d be hungry for more power. I have only been driving her for a few months and am already looking to upgrade.
I just had a few questions.

1. What is a 3s capable of safely handling with stock internals and ECU? my goal for now would be around 300.
2. Has anybody used ATS Racing products, I stumbled across their website a few days ago and they seem to have some good bolt on kits. And would their ECU be better than a stand alone?
3. What would i need to do to achieve 300-350 hp? I know turbo, fuel, ecu upgrade, probably ignition. Also I would need to upgrade the suspension, I don't want to lower it to much because I am already bottoming out in some spots, any suggestions?

I am still in the planning stage, trying to get as much info and product list together, I am hoping to start next fall. Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks Mike.
easternpiro1
here you go buddy, click it and drool! >>> http://www.mrcontrols.com/primers/power.htm
115celi
Thanks, this will help me out alot!
95st-celica
damn eastern you beat me to it lol...that is the bible to the 3sgte...READ ON!
lagos
You also need to become a member of mr2oc.com and just start reading. That is where the whole 3sgte scene is at.
easternpiro1
i'll be honest lagos. theyre not too friendly on there, too much brain. havent gotten a good vibe from some of those guys...
lagos
QUOTE (lagos @ Sep 2, 2008 - 10:52 PM) *
You also need to become a member of mr2oc.com and just start reading. That is where the whole 3sgte scene is at.

I hate to say it, but its not a site for noobs like most other celica sites are. There are a lot of people on that site that have taken the 3sgte to the next level and beyond.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.