Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new to the forum
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
TRD_Ian

Hello all my name is Ian.......im local to new brunswick canada.......way up north in the snow.......this is my 94 GT-S i just picked up a few weeks ago.....iv been a ghost on here for a bit but never posted so here it is. The car is pretty mint very very solid with 290kms on it...very good base to build off of....car is lowered on GR2's with crappy ebay springs...rollin on 17"sport max wheels...HID conversion up front in the head lamps...trd shift knob....intake and full custom exhaust...car also has a full stereo i just instaled...nothing to special......plans for the future is to fix the suspension and boost the piss outa it
RickJamesBish
Wow, I fwapped. Pretty sick.

Welcome. biggrin.gif
manphibian
Love the wheels, welcome smile.gif
3SGTE
hey man, nice ride, wonder how it will perform in your snowy winters? should be fun..
Welcome to the site! lots of good guys and info here
azian_advanced
another red celi to join the ranks! clean car by the way... and welcome.
TRD_Ian
thanks for the warm welcome....thiswont see the snow lol.....i dont dare put this beautiful car threw that hell down here.....salt sucks lol
zero07
Welcome to the site, nice car! I really like the red, reminds me of mine!
parriehunter
Hey Welcome, good to see the red hatchbacks representing smile.gif.

turboing aye, what motor do you have in that beast?
TRD_Ian
its the 5s-fe motor......i am un sure which route il go yet
ImportChick95
I like those wheels.
WALKER
Welcome to the site!
Athorn
Nice wheels. How much did you pay for it?...just wondering
TRD_Ian
i picked the car up for 4200
RUNNIN-LOW
welcome!!!!
HaRv3sTeR
Welcome! Im from NB too! where exactly in NB are you from?
TRD_Ian
hey bud i live in fredericton.......check out www.nbautotunerz.com we have a few members from up ur way
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.