Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
rickstast
Hello,
My name is Rick, and I am from Dorset in the UK.
Have owned out 6th Gen for 5 years now and only just heard of this site frown.gif, but have found it now biggrin.gif.
I origionally bought the car, but my gf had it off me when i bough an ST185 GT4, unfortunately the head gasket went, and so did the car. but we still have the gen 6 st and absolutely love it. The nicest and best cars i have ever driven.
Any way, hey to you all.
Cheers
Rick

Random_Stranger
Welcome! Looks pretty clean.
3SGTE
hey rick, sorry to hear about the gt4 dying on you.
Great site you eventually found here!!
Car looks nice, not too sure about the "fluffy" steering wheel, next thing you will be saying that its your gf's!! lol biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
RickJamesBish
Whats up with the rims and wing? kindasad.gif

Nice looking body though. biggrin.gif
zero07
Welcome to the site, your car looks clean, the rims are a trip!
parriehunter
Welcome, the body looks nice and clean.

Im not feeling the rims or spoiler but each to their own. Love the steering wheel cover smile.gif.
Athorn
Nice unique celica..I actually like the spoiler.
Taskbot
pink biggrin.gif

hahahaha I want those rims. kindasad.gif
D-Man
Razr Wings... FTMFW!!

Welcome!! and i ESPECIALLY expect to see great things from you!! biggrin.gif

Welcome to 6gc.net, and the Razr Spoiler Club laugh.gif
rickstast
Haha, I hate that damn steering wheel cover. But she insists on having there.
I used to take it off every time i drove it but its a pain to put back on.
Cheers for the welcome.
She is beautiful to drive, and I have to say I quite like the way the car is looking, very differnt and origional biggrin.gif.
whats is FTMFW?? lol.
thanks again.
DEATH
LOL we can't explain the whole thing cause it's not family friendly but I think you can figure it out from this:
ForTheMFWin wink.gif

Welcome. It's ok to like pink fluffy stuff - you don't have to blame it on your girl man tongue.gif
GriffGirl
Yes he does. laugh.gif

Welcome!
bslik
i love the rims... and steering wheel cover thumbsup.gif
KAOS
Is the deck of your spoiler on backwards? I thought that "scoop" thingy was supposed to face the front of the car...

Either way it looks sweet! thumbsup.gif
parriehunter
QUOTE (DEATH @ Sep 10, 2008 - 7:02 PM) *
Welcome. It's ok to like pink fluffy stuff - you don't have to blame it on your girl man tongue.gif

pink fluff in a car is awesome. Only real men can say they have that smile.gif.
rickstast
I have seen cars with the spoiler on both ways, so I am unsure of the "correct way", but I think it looks good. Might see what it looks like the other way round when I cover the end pieces in pink.
Cheers for the positive comments guys, not very often other celica owners like things that arent the norm
biggrin.gif
RickJamesBish
I'm still not feeling the pink nor the wing. kindasad.gif

Alex-UKSC
Welcome over bud biggrin.gif
rickstast
lol, pink wouldnt be my first choice either but its not my car anymore, and it makes her happy.
Personally I think the pink and black go really well together though.
As for the wing, I really didnt want a GT4 spoiler on it, and I wanted it to look different to what most other celicas look like.
We are really pleased with the way it looks, and yesterday I put the front spats on it biggrin.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.