Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Poi
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
SeverX13
Im getting into poi as of last week. its extremely fun and im pickin it up realy quick. anyone on here do poi?
808celica
the only poi i know of is the 808 islands food poi.
purplegt4
like what rollers do?
SeverX13
Poi is done with different items. glowsticks, socks, and even fire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IjdnMvBW_A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCcLZUT81Lw
Legit94GT
QUOTE (SeverX13 @ Sep 13, 2008 - 11:48 PM) *
Im getting into poi as of last week. its extremely fun and im pickin it up realy quick. anyone on here do poi?

I have before, a freind of mine does it all the time, he wins basically any contest he enters, and something about spinning around stuff that on fire seems to really get the girls;)

Here are some pics of a bi weekly meet under a bridge, its crazy everyone just kinda shows up, people will bring drums to make all the beats to its awesome:) I messed with the settings so i could get more of the fire in the pic they turned out like this... Sorry they are blurry these are from a few years with a average camera:(

Not sure who this is...

This was some crazy contraption some guy built

This is my friend, i thought i had more pics of him but i guess not:(
Akirad1
when i went to cambodia there was a guy doing that it was awesome did a butterfly a flower all the cool stuff
808celica
^^oh that thing biggrin.gif its easy biggrin.gif
Random_Stranger
My Crazy friend Randy did this $#!T. Then some drunk dude wanted to try it, burned his lil Jew Fro. He started many years before with Glowsticks (I guess that Glowstick Ninja $#!T). Anyways, not for me, but fun to watch.
_mikeE
I don't firepoi, but i do glowstringing (like firepoi but with glowsticks instead) and freehand glowsticking for like 3 years now.
GriffGirl
I saw it at Burning Man, it was completely amazing because it's so dark out there and you get a bunch of people doing it, a bunch more with drums, and it's totally excellent.
Tigawoods
QUOTE (GriffGirl @ Sep 15, 2008 - 6:54 PM) *
I saw it at Burning Man, it was completely amazing because it's so dark out there and you get a bunch of people doing it, a bunch more with drums, and it's totally excellent.

where u just at burning man?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.