Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: got in an accident
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
97sccelica
yup, it really really really sucks, but thank god that it was only a fender bender.

i was coming down a hill and through an intersection at 45mph and some asshole in a 4runner pulled out of a shopping center, and when i was a car length behind him going more than 2 times his speed, he cut right in front of me!!!!

i cut left and nearly missed him but my back left fender hit a buick lesaber.

i was so ****ing mad. i went to the shariff's station and talked to my friends dad, he ran the plate for me so now i know where the guy lives and im gonna go and have a talk with him.

luckily the damage isnt bad at all, i have to pay for it out of my pocket to keep insurance rates down.

and now my dad is pissed at me and blaming it on the turbo. he wants me to take off all the **** and sell it, but we will see how that goes.

but for now, im looking at about $100-$150 for the other car and $200 for my car. thats a FMIC setup.

right now im running the car NA till i can fix a small oil leak and get estimates on how much it will be to fix the cars. mad.gif
blkGT
that sucks man. Dont do anything stupid while confronting the 4 runner
97sccelica
QUOTE (blkGT @ Sep 22, 2003 - 9:03 PM)
that sucks man. Dont do anything stupid while confronting the 4 runner

yeah, i'll try not to, but if i hadnt have hit that other car, i would have followed the guy to scare the **** outta him
Andason
Well if your father decides to make you sell it - DIBS!
97sccelica
QUOTE (Andason @ Sep 22, 2003 - 10:02 PM)
Well if your father decides to make you sell it - DIBS!

im gonna try to pretend i didnt see that, i spent way to much time to get this far and im not gonna let a little fender bender ruin it.

lol

if i get the oil problem solved, im gonna head up to the track this friday and get some runs in with my friend and his 92 prelude SI(imho, the best car honda has made)
boosted_K2
wow that BLOWS.
97sccelica
QUOTE (K2_Celica @ Sep 22, 2003 - 10:38 PM)
wow that BLOWS.

yea, but the car was running pretty good
RedSunCelica
find out where he lives and put acetone on the paint and a M-1000 in the exhaust also drill a hole in the headlights and put lighter fluid in there.

Or you can have a civilized talk with him. at least your ok thought which is the important part
97sccelica
QUOTE (RedSunCelica @ Sep 22, 2003 - 11:07 PM)
find out where he lives and put acetone on the paint and a M-1000 in the exhaust also drill a hole in the headlights and put lighter fluid in there.

Or you can have a civilized talk with him. at least your ok thought which is the important part

im going over that, lol

but yeah, my dad was fuming mad, but my mom was just happy i didnt get hurt or hurt anyone.

my baby is hurt tho frown.gif gonna get some estimates this week and try to have it fixed next week. i hate driving around with a damaged car.
boosted_K2
just shows how quickly **** changes.
FallenHero

Lol, I have a formula for home-maid Thermite plasma. Supposedly it will burn through the hood, through the enging block, and into the pavement.smile.gif Talk about a F-up!

Jon
blkGT
QUOTE (FallenHero @ Sep 23, 2003 - 7:51 PM)

Or you can have a civilized talk with him.  at least your ok thought which is the important part

Lol, I have a formula for home-maid Thermite plasma. Supposedly it will burn through the hood, through the enging block, and into the pavement.smile.gif Talk about a F-up!

Jon

evil evil bastard biggrin.gif
Matthew
QUOTE (FallenHero @ Sep 23, 2003 - 8:51 PM)

Or you can have a civilized talk with him.  at least your ok thought which is the important part

Jon

you've got PM!!!
Matthew
stuff like that happens to me all the time in the eclipse

i hate when people cut in front of me. then they take off like a bat outta hell thinking they can out run me HA. i chase them down and once my friend shot someones car with his paintball gun like 30 times. its an Angel something and it leaves pretty good dips in the car.

he hasnt ridden in the car since and he ended up in jail.
97sccelica
QUOTE (GT2GT4 @ Sep 23, 2003 - 8:47 PM)
stuff like that happens to me all the time in the eclipse

i hate when people cut in front of me. then they take off like a bat outta hell thinking they can out run me HA. i chase them down and once my friend shot someones car with his paintball gun like 30 times. its an Angel something and it leaves pretty good dips in the car.

he hasnt ridden in the car since and he ended up in jail.

damn
snadman
That happened to a few of my old friends. All riding in a car, someone cut in front of them and they got pissed off. They shot the guys car but his window was open...and they got him in the side of the head too. They thought the window was closed, so just shooting at the window they thought.....nope hit him in the head. They all went to JUVY for like a month or something cuz the guy was in the hospital for three days. yeah. dumb move.
RedSunCelica
QUOTE (snadman @ Sep 23, 2003 - 10:39 PM)
That happened to a few of my old friends. All riding in a car, someone cut in front of them and they got pissed off. They shot the guys car but his window was open...and they got him in the side of the head too. They thought the window was closed, so just shooting at the window they thought.....nope hit him in the head. They all went to JUVY for like a month or something cuz the guy was in the hospital for three days. yeah. dumb move.

that teach the guy not to cut people off
Drocay
THats a crazy way to find out.
boosted_K2
wow GSW to the head and all he got was 3 days in the hospital, those doctors work FAST

lol or are we still talking about paintball here? tongue.gif
97sccelica
either that guy was a pussy or the paintballs were frozen. i have been shot in the knucles from about 15ft away and it wasnt bad at all.
Rivo
lol Eddie, that's your philosophy for everything. Let's not RedSun get a paintball gun biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.